UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Entourage is reviving factions"

Slopko

Wanderer
Re: "Entourage is reviving factions"

Slopko said:
And I am not afraid of fighting you, or field fighting, I still do every day. My guild went inactive so I joined another one on a different character, so you can stop talking out your *** now.
you missed this part that I added because you are sitting here hitting refresh over and over.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Slopko said:
you missed this part that I added because you are sitting here hitting refresh over and over.
no i'm sitting here GMing a smith so i can make bronze weapons so i can player vs player....

Anyways mate, set some **** up with us, 3v3,4v4,5v5, w/e u want, i dont wanna argue with you because your mind is set on teh fact that no guild or faction can fight us(basically sums up his whole point of view), which isnt true.

PM tanis if u wanna set something else, if the GM of ur guild is inactive, grab the active members and make a new one, face us....

Slopko

Wanderer

Pepsi_Rox said:
i dont wanna argue with you because your mind is set on teh fact that no guild or faction can fight us(basically sums up his whole point of view), which isnt true.
The thing is, no faction can fight you guys. Would you deny your guild is dominating factions? Between the script ghosts that notify you whenever something happens in a faction base, and the 50 man zerg, who can compete? You guys don't even have to defend in your base because a script does it for you. I don't know how any faction will take control of the towns against sh!t like that. Not to mention the last two times SL tried to hold sigils krrios teamed up with tb to raid. My point is, you guys are killing the spirit of the game, not reviving it.

I dont get why they dont just Implement an alliance system between guilds. That would solve this numbers problem.

Jambo-hybrid

Wanderer

Dude, wtf is the point on crying about the sigil problem? We steal the sigils everyday, and everyday we get that much closer to owning the sigils we take. And for Ent raiding? **** I haven't been on for one yet, would like to be, we got raided by YES and killed them 5v2 the first time then died when they came back. Tis a game. Also is factions..We have a guild just about filled to the brim with noobs, but we still try to take towns, and we still try to kill every orange. ****, I think we have gotten more kills today than anything else. But like I said, stop *****ing. Let them handle factions there way and just keep stealing sigils from them, they are bound to slip up and not have the manpower one time to take them back.

Slopko, you seem raged.

Entourage is doing what they set out to do. They're accomplishing it well. I talked with a couple members last night that are already planning on disbanding to start an SL guild, so plainly stated, you're wrong.

Nothing they do is against the rules of the shard. Nothing they do cannot be done by any other guild or any other player. They just have organization and numbers. Something a majority of the factions lack currently. Minax is recruiting like crazy and it's good to see the motivation for sigils once again. It's possible to corrupt them, just takes determination, resolve, and probably a few tricks up your sleeve. Not whining... What do you want from this? The GMs to disband the guild? Not going to happen because they are actually drawing more action to factions, drawing more attention to the sigils and to the overall competitive spirit of the faction system.

You're wrong, you're raged. Just sit quietly and work on a plan to capture the sigils. If you're pissed that they allied against you... ally with someone else... C'mon fella, be resourceful.

Slopko

Wanderer

I am not raged lol. What I wanted to accomplish with this thread is for brain washed zombies to stop saying "Entourage is reviving factions" every other thread.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

Actually, theres been quite a rise in faction interest since Entourage formed up. It gives people something to aim for.

Learn to fight outnumbered Slopko, we do it all the time, use terrain, get targets on the run, drop on the run, abuse magic reflect, str pots, purple petals, use stonewalls in chokepoints to cut off a group etc etc. We fight outnumbered all the time and guess what, we win more than we lose. If you have a 3+ man group on its possible to take groups of 6-7 if you know how to play it, Entourage has a lot of new pvpers right now that bolster up their ranks which makes it easier.

Slopko

Wanderer

first.class.mail said:
. As for you, Slopko.. you're complaining about a zerg? I usually see about 5-6 of you on never staying on screen, house hiding, rushing with meteor swarms when you have 7 people, we have three.
No, you don't.

Jambo-hybrid

Wanderer

Lol, ASK is motivated. They stole the sigs from me.. I saw ASK take them from Minax not too long ago lol....I was on my crafter :)

aliger

Wanderer

Entourage is reviving factions.

thought i'd do this to be funny :p I know nothing of the factions yet.. haven't been here long enough.

CrazyJoey

Sorceror

well, in something i have to agree with slopko, always when you try to fight some entourage or sometimes YES you start 1v1'ing he chugs first dump then cast para, then 3 others ( at least) jump in with para or fs ;\

Slopko

Wanderer

first.class.mail said:
actually, yes there was a time when it was me, jenova, and wade. 7 of you in your house, rushed with ms's. gg f-ag
Once upon a time, when you wish upon a star.

How come you went from using the term "usually zerging" to "this one time". Hello foot, insert to mouth. There is a big difference between what happened once upon a time in a land far far away, and what entourage does every day all day.

Minimejgd

Wanderer

Slopko said:
Once upon a time, when you wish upon a star.

How come you went from using the term "usually zerging" to "this one time". Hello foot, insert to mouth. There is a big difference between what happened once upon a time in a land far far away, and what entourage does every day all day.

Ape's original statements coming to the shard were talking about bringing a huge *** 50 person guild and dominating everyone. I'm still waiting to see these 50 people and this domination...all i see are a bunch of confused pvpers running around dumping randomly.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

R a c e c a R said:
Ape's original statements coming to the shard were talking about bringing a huge *** 50 person guild and dominating everyone. I'm still waiting to see these 50 people and this domination...all i see are a bunch of confused pvpers running around dumping randomly.
mm
Underwater Ape said:
soon as the rest of our crew is here, we will own this shard.