UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Empty Bottles for Raffle! Ends August 12

april0395

Sorceror
I'm doing a raffle for potions! Drop empty bottles or a commodity deed filled with bottles into a bag containing a book with your forum name. Place the bag in the mailbox at the [8Bit] potion shop in Luna. The amount of empty bottles you provide will basically be the amount of times you have a chance of having your name 'drawn'.

If you just drop the bottles in the mailbox, you will be disqualified. Because the bottles will stack, and if someone has already thrown some in there, you won't be able to get the credit for the bottles.

You MUST drop the deed/bottles into a bag with a book containing your forum name. Otherwise, your name will not be put into the drawing.

Like so:

The prize will be 10k potions. You can choose from refresh, heal, cure, agility, or strength. You can mix the amounts between them, as long as they add up to 10k potions overall.

Empty bottle submissions will end August 12 at some point during the day.

Last edited:

april0395

Sorceror
...are the potions that the winner receives be the "greater" potions, or "lesser" potions?
All greater. I don't waste time on lesser! :)
I was dumb i did not put my forum name on the bottles i dropped i put Sally so that was me :(
I'm glad you messaged me, I tried looking Sally up on the forums and couldn't find you, so I was trying to decide what the best way of figuring out who you were without someone else piping in to claim to be you. So thanks, the ones you've donated so far will be under your forum name Salrina.