UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Emergency Update - 8/7/2007

Mark

Knight
Emergency Update - 8/7/2007

There was a bug in the scissor code allowing people to cut up items that were locked down in houses or set unmovable by staff.

We apologize for the inconvenience of the two restarts, but due to the severity of the issue we felt it was the most prudent course of action.

Kingllama

Knight
Re: Emergency Update - 8/7/2007

so if i knew it was a bug i wouldve told you i thought it was a glitch not a bug

Zippy

Razor Creator

Kingllama;1518095 said:
so if i knew it was a bug i wouldve told you i thought it was a glitch not a bug

What, pray tell, is the difference?

awbs

Knight

Glitch
A slang term for an unexpected problem, found in either the software or hardware, which usually does not occur in a regular pattern.

Bug
A computer bug is an error, flaw, mistake, failure, or fault in a computer program that prevents it from working correctly or produces an incorrect result.

I dunno about you guys, but that sounds about the same to me.

Also, thanks for the work Mark!

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

WTB 1 piece of cloth, 2 gold

EDIT:

This change surely couldn't wait till next server wars

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

i was going to page in, but gm lynn has everyone of y chars squalched ;/

I Tame

Wanderer

does this mean you could of ran in someones house and cut up all there shit?!

Raf

Wanderer

Seriously??? damnnnn I could have gotten some fallon cloth cuttin people's shit up :p