UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Email dead

HollowIchigo

Wanderer
I took a break from UO for about a year or so, i never did use my email at yahoo and I guess they are deleting email accounts that are inactive for a year and I have no way to change PW on my accounts. I attempted to reactivate but unfortunatly that is not possible through yahoo as once its been deleted they cannot retrieve it. I also attempted to create a new email with the same name and it says it is no available. Any help please.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
That's kind of scary? I actually noticed my first account is on yahoo mail and they deleted my email too... Haha ill did re create the exact same email tho.. So in theory it should work but the scary part is if someone knew that email couldn't they re make the deleted email Addy and change your password? Or I guess they would need to know or guess your account name? Just curious lol