UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Elven Guild?

Ninja Haxor

Wanderer
Elven Guild?

Ok so i wanted to try something new in UO so i decided to start a new roleplaying guild if anyone would like to join an Elvish guild please PM me and i will give you the requirements.

Z

ZugZug

Cove would be great place. What is your elf char name and where in game will you be?

Ninja Haxor

Wanderer
my elf char name is Shanoka... i came by the orc fort today and was killed a few times. but finally i offered tribute(after looking at your website) and the orcs there gave me a mask of orcish kin so i could talk to you. But you were not on i sent you a private message with my aim name. i will stop by the fort again right now to see if you are there.

Z

ZugZug

I will be on tomorrow. I suggest starting your guild int he Cove somewhere or near Yew. These two places seem to have a lot of rp/pvp action.