UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

elite seven vs sync and some rndom tb.

was pretty even actually , and im amazed that you talk about uo and talk shit on forums but dont play as far as i know ...... proves you just like to run your mouth :p I for one think ur funn and have always liked you almost as much as ive hated you. its a love hate bro

easy to pk? says the guy that ran from me the noly time we field 1v1 .... i recall beating you quite a bit too but you probably don't remember that , there goes that memory loss again :p

lol Many PPL!?

i want to back
yes im hoping ppl see these vids and realise that there is still pvp , just because ppl wanna sit in town or get a little 2 man crew and get ganked and cry than everyone says oh this server sucks there's no pvp.... no get a group together and find fights cuz they are out there, i pvp all the time.

I never carried a gheal wand a day in my life. Unless it was auto looted
maybe u g heald but you def offscreened my killshot. idc anyways it was like a year ago. and what changes do you think need to be made? i think some things should change. but i dont think there's anything right now that i would say gives anyone a dramatic disadvantage or advantage , as long as you know how to play wands hybrid armor bolas and shit dont matter.