UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Eight Fire Steeds [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
Or do an event in the mid day. Make the prizes harder to get for more competition. Not competitive when 1 blues rush 4 reds with flame strike. But still, I am glad to see some GM held events.

Dexter420

Sorceror
guy in del has one already turned down 20 mil
I'm telling ya it will be atleast 100mil by the end of it.
If someone is stupid enough to pay that much then that is there problem lol, there are other blaze ethys out there so its no wheres near one of a kind, the only difference being it can attack and it can die. Honestly if someone will even pay 20m for it they are just either overly rich or dumb. (I'm overly rich and I wouldn't pay over 20m)

One was put in the selling forum this morning, after over 100 views and no bids at 50m s/b it was removed. They wont fetch 100m any time soon. Or anywhere near it, unless its a friend to friend sale lying about the price.

Uomvp

Knight
What else was given? i saw a statue but curious is folkens lantern from there or is that just a blessed lantern?

As with the silver steeds most people would prefer to kill them instead of tame them. 4 silver steeds spawned...2 survived, 8 fire steeds spawned two maybe 3 survive. Its sad really that you guys work to give us something cool and different and some people have to ruin it for a simple greed factor.
Oooohh my guild tamed one of em so lets kill all the others so this one horse is worth 200 million gold...sad really. Either way thanks for trying to do something cool for the hybrid server mark.
You are a dumbass

crikey

Sorceror
Should have put the fire steed surrounded by like 20 collector of souls, and 40 silver serpants, in a tight, maze like, eclosed space. That would be tricky!

And WOW they gave foken a reward for a tournament? Havn't seen that since champ of brittania

A-KANE

Squire
shitty thing is, i found the first fire steed just me and one had to gate in 20 people so i rolled in after i died and merked that fuckkin steed... FUCK ONE..

Dexter420

Sorceror
Hahaha man, now people are straight up riding my dick for my opinion on these stupid horses, Messiah and his little butt buddies keep afk killing me thinking I'm gonna rage out...I don't rage kids, your the ones holding on to a horse that looses more value every day ahahahahhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.