UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[e sigh mickey munday

AXOLOTL

Sorceror
I think both of you guys are stretching the limits of justifiable fuckaroundery here but I will tell you this:

When Peder formed sick he invited me to join and he was telling me about the players that were in it. When he got around to Mickey Munday, he says, "...Then you've got Mickey Munday...well, he's just a real dirty person."

Also, I was there for the fight Illuminatist v Neon for 1mil put up by Mickey Munday, and when illum won he gated to the bank in Occlo where sick ganked him. A very dirty person indeed.

- However, neon whistle paid Illuminatist out of his own pocket after realizing Mickey Munday wasn't going to pay and he deserves credit for doing that.

Sirkah

Sorceror
- However, neon whistle paid Illuminatist out of his own pocket after realizing Mickey Munday wasn't going to pay and he deserves credit for doing that.
yea it sucks how shitty of a friend mickey is. the worst kind. talks all this shit, gets his friends in predicaments and then when the friend loses, mickey is nowhere to be found but under neath a bench being a bitch.

feel sorry that neon has to play with absolute dick wad retards.

Hahahahahahaha, this forum is purely hillarious. After all the disrespect, unhonorable pvp, cheats, macro syncs etc... how could anyone actually expect another opponent to pay or do anything honorably.. rofl pvp is trash now and thats that, all you need to quit bitching about this and that, and take your victories because thats all youll get. ( if not ganked, masively outnumbered, bolad, etc, pot spammed, light synced etc. )

scorxx

Sorceror
Oh yeah, I'd love to look through some pictures of your characters standing there doing nothing. Can we get some more shots of them with no clothes on too? or maybe with some trammel gear on

Howmany times did i own you 2v4 last night? nough said. Was even nice and didn't loot you and let you rez healed you up and get ur stuff.

The entire purpose of the screenshots was cuz said person said I only play blues, hard to only play blues when I pretty much only have reds. And I don't understand what you are meaning by trammel gear? as the only rare Items I own is fuck trammy sandals, and lunar sandals. Also, they are all stocked with regs pots and wands. I'm out of leather armor however.

Sharp you missed my purpose of posting this thread, This thread was created because Mickey talks shit and non stop trolls/rages people.. Finally he accepted a duel from me and offered it to be a money duel.. So now is my attempt at trolling him/embarrassing him for making excuses every lose.. I never expected to get paid, hell it was never even about money for me, it was about showing him I am better than he is. Of course now he will come back with some smart ass remark 5x? field? 2v2 for mils? or some stupid shit.

Howmany times did i own you 2v4 last night? nough said. Was even nice and didn't loot you and let you rez healed you up and get ur stuff.

The entire purpose of the screenshots was cuz said person said I only play blues, hard to only play blues when I pretty much only have reds. And I don't understand what you are meaning by trammel gear? as the only rare Items I own is fuck trammy sandals, and lunar sandals. Also, they are all stocked with regs pots and wands. I'm out of leather armor however.

Sharp you missed my purpose of posting this thread, This thread was created because Mickey talks shit and non stop trolls/rages people.. Finally he accepted a duel from me and offered it to be a money duel.. So now is my attempt at trolling him/embarrassing him for making excuses every lose.. I never expected to get paid, hell it was never even about money for me, it was about showing him I am better than he is. Of course now he will come back with some smart ass remark 5x? field? 2v2 for mils? or some stupid shit.

You are not better then anybody at anything. Except for being an emo faggot who spends his every night playing uo and drinking wine. You and nobody else on this server can troll me because I am probably one of the few people that knows it's just a game! It doesn't bother me if a bunch of nerds think I am an asshole for not honoring my word in an old ass video game lol. In case you forgot the first duel all I was doing was trying to kill you with fireball, did it even look like I was attempting to try and beat you? I don't alchy duel so for you to think I would even waste my time in putting effort into beating you for money just shows me how stupid you are. But now that you mention it, if you would like to put a crew together and get smashed we can arrange that. Or yes we can do some 2v2's ;)

I think both of you guys are stretching the limits of justifiable fuckaroundery here but I will tell you this:

When Peder formed sick he invited me to join and he was telling me about the players that were in it. When he got around to Mickey Munday, he says, "...Then you've got Mickey Munday...well, he's just a real dirty person."

Also, I was there for the fight Illuminatist v Neon for 1mil put up by Mickey Munday, and when illum won he gated to the bank in Occlo where sick ganked him. A very dirty person indeed.

Oh the sociopath says I'm a dirty person? Lol. You think I give two fucks what that whack job thinks about me? That kid has serious issues.

Sirkah

Sorceror
kid above is mad.

how are you gonna say sooth isnt better than anybody at anything when he beat your ass for a mil.

Sirkah

Sorceror
beat me? never.

kill me every so often? possibly.

but most people i beat at a 4-1 adv. or a lot bigger

but thats different because sooth straight whooped your ass. he beat you. you didnt even kill him.

beat me? never.

kill me every so often? possibly.

but most people i beat at a 4-1 adv. or a lot bigger

but thats different because sooth straight whooped your ass. he beat you. you didnt even kill him.

It's so funny all the good players think you suck. :/

Sirkah

Sorceror
name one person that says i suck at alchy thats willing to put money on the line to back up their claims.

Sirkah

Sorceror
you arent listing names. the last person you said could beat me got whipped.

besides im tired of telling you i can do field pvp. just because i dont pit 5x or do 2v2s all day for no benefits doesnt make me bad.

but enough of 2s talk. its been said by more than just i, 2v2 pvp isnt a tenth of what it used to be. if you tried talking hard 3+ years ago, you'd be a broke bitch (if you actually paid LOL)

Sirkah

Sorceror
that was stupid.

if you are so sure that neon can beat me for money, spot him some cash to duel me again. (for his sake, give him the money before he duels. dont pull an asmodai and make him break his piggy bank again, i know he isnt rich)

5x is dead, 7x is dead, 2v2/3v3 isn't nearly as difficult as it used to be, and group fighting on the field is so much easier than pits (yet its widely accepted across the boards that sick sucks as a group. Your group still dies to random blue syncs and has trouble holding down any area with 5+ people in a group.)

the only thing still alive on this shard is alchy. just because a few of todays top duelers are pissed because i jacked their spot, doesn't mean alchy is dead. It is the strongest duel setup still on this shard.

and im better at it than you

that was stupid.

if you are so sure that neon can beat me for money, spot him some cash to duel me again. (for his sake, give him the money before he duels. dont pull an asmodai and make him break his piggy bank again, i know he isnt rich)

5x is dead, 7x is dead, 2v2/3v3 isn't nearly as difficult as it used to be, and group fighting on the field is so much easier than pits (yet its widely accepted across the boards that sick sucks as a group. Your group still dies to random blue syncs and has trouble holding down any area with 5+ people in a group.)

the only thing still alive on this shard is alchy. just because a few of todays top duelers are pissed because i jacked their spot, doesn't mean alchy is dead. It is the strongest duel setup still on this shard.

and im better at it than you

You didn't jack anybody's spot, nobody alchys anymore plain and simple. When there were people actually doing it, you were not even in the top ten to stop lying about being good scrub. And don't talk about how easy fielding is and how we die to random drops when you can't even heal a simple fucking ebolt sync.

Sirkah

Sorceror
you spent the entire time offscreening everytime you saw energy bolt, chugging str pot, and even reflecting during our mid dump.

nobody cares and quite frankly you arent worth my time anymore. im that much better than you.

Sirkah

Sorceror
There is only 2 players on the top 15 of the leaderboard that still play.
me ( 4 chars top 10)
prodikeys (been on vacation) (2 chars top 11)
chase is still around (1 char)
neon plays daily (2 chars)
grant just came back (3 chars?)
tom petty plays (1 char)
monk has come back recently. (1 char)

not my fault that im 40% of the top 10 duelists. or is it?

and not to mention the top 25s or even 50s that play.

Hahahahahahaha, this forum is purely hillarious. After all the disrespect, unhonorable pvp, cheats, macro syncs etc... how could anyone actually expect another opponent to pay or do anything honorably.. rofl pvp is trash now and thats that, all

You speak like you are some how above all that? I have video of you first healing a guy i was fighting and than you + him + some other guy all in the same faction chasing me (i wasnt in factions just on a red) and ganking me all the way up at the savages (i didn't have paint on either). So its not like people being shady is new - or that you or even i havent done shady stuff in game. Not even saying im good cause all my video's show that im not. Just sayin not like this is new and even in the 'golden age' of the server same sorta stuff happened.

AXOLOTL

Sorceror
I dont know what you're talking about, noone has ever killed me. Scorxx stop trying to get everyone's approval. Mickey Munday stop being so dirty. Illuminatist...stop being a sore winner.