UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dueling Pits

Would you like new dueling pits?

• Yes

Votes: 179 72.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 48 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 4.5%
  • Other (Have something completely different in mind? Post!)

Votes: 9 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irina

Wanderer
Dueling Pits

Since I've been back, I've heard a lot of complaining from a guild about the current dueling pits. I'm not sure if that's just one group that has been talking about it, or if everyone else is in the mood for a change as well.

I'm willing to build different ones if you all want them. If I get at least 75 votes for one I'll do it.

XIQJX

Wanderer
Re: Dueling Pits

I knew you were on the prowl! I voted other since I don't play here anymore. I think its a great idea, just no flowers (Yep its true I can read your mind).

If you mean the actual visuals of them rather than the actual dueling system, by all means go for it and change 'em.

Lesabre

Sorceror

No watermelons either. Btw from running around in t2a ive found some duel pits that arnt even used in the dueling system. sup with that?

Gyced

Wanderer

Bring back del ponds :<. I know a lot of people complained about duel pit hiders, but most guilds will come out when they're ready, and there were some pretty mean fights.

a pro-

Wanderer

Supposedly, because there were too many people that liked to duel. And the fielders had nothing to do so they bitched.

Flipper

Knight

a pro- said:
Supposedly, because there were too many people that liked to duel. And the fielders had nothing to do so they bitched.

yeah we had nothing to do because pussies would pondsit and never leave and yet still talk shit

a pro-

Wanderer

Flipper said:
yeah we had nothing to do because pussies would pondsit and never leave and yet still talk shit

You're absolutely right, Flipper. Accept my apology... I honestly forgot that fielders were more important than duelers, because obviously duelers get no respect.

And to think about it, I'm sure if all the people that occasionally did DUEL (not pondsit) were to leave the safe zone and attack you, you would either die quick or run. So stop your whining. Duelers are just as good at pvp are fielders are, if not better.

Status
Not open for further replies.