UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Duel pit Trammies

hobbs420

Sorceror
ok so as far as alot of players are concerned the nerds that sit at the pond are basically trammys well Aitne has made things even more trammy like by casting blades and and vortex to attack ppl so he cant be attacked haha go figure!!!!!!

hobbs420

Sorceror
with all your profound knowledge of the english language what noob should stop their cry i was pointing out the obvious flaw in design and trammiesm

Yeah take out del pond arena and trammy rest stop but keep the dueling system in place. This whole shard is most trammy abomination to UO yet. This shard monopolized on UOR's awesome rule;getting all the UOR players. Unfortunately, this shard being so popular it killed off all other UOR shards. Hued clothes, you can buy in game gold, items, and anything really. Tell me that isn't trammy? People running around on blaze horses and pure white unicorns? My god.

Inherently flawed logic that this shard's field PvP is based on items and numbers. Wonder why IPY has so many more players? Because it feels like UO, instead of this poor excuse for a server.

I play here for the UOR ruleset and I enjoy the dueling system. I dislike everything else. Everything.

The fact that this anime freak, MadeInQuebec is moderator - fckin trammy. A little innocent blue eyed girl with pale light skin and blue angel wings. Fckin trammy to its core.

Feel free to leave. :rolleyes:
I only login to duel and that being said, I'm one of the top duelers on Hybrid. However, I play IPY2.

So yes, I suppose I did leave by some means.

Yea...........because when I think of UO, the first thing I think of is paladins running around with armor unavailable to their opponents..................... :(
As opposed to blessed runics and blessed blaze cutlasses. The funny thing is when I think of UO, I actually do think of warriors running around in expensive armor that noobies can't afford. Authentic.

shindig

Sorceror
I only login to duel and that being said, I'm one of the top duelers on Hybrid. However, I play IPY2.

So yes, I suppose I did leave by some means.

As opposed to blessed runics and blessed blaze cutlasses. The funny thing is when I think of UO, I actually do think of warriors running around in expensive armor that noobies can't afford. Authentic.

............even with runics it's more fair than some mage in fp with shields facing no consequences. Wasn't enough reds on IPY2 for it to be like original UO. Everyone was paladin because they were too pussy to lose stats amidst the pointless grind.

............even with runics it's more fair than some mage in fp with shields facing no consequences. Wasn't enough reds on IPY2 for it to be like original UO. Everyone was paladin because they were too pussy to lose stats amidst the pointless grind.

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. I think IPY2 is a terrible shard as well(which tells how poorly I think of Hybrid) because of it's horrible ruleset(t2a heal thru psn, insta hit, etc). However, IPY2 saved UO and that is where the UO masses are. Population trumps ruleset in my book to a certain extent. I'm content with a 50-100 online avg with a good ruleset but anything below 50 and I can't stomach it. You obviously know more about IPY2 then I do. Cannons on boats is a pretty cool feature tho. I don't know anything about Paladins but it sounds idiotic.