UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dude, what the shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jippa

Wanderer
Dude, what the shit?

Stop calling me jap-bouncer and fish-bender, and robot-gook-breath dude. im warning you. Stop it Mike.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
kano said:
Stop calling me jap-bouncer and fish-bender, and robot-gook-breath dude. im warning you. Stop it Mike.

Whoever is saying that to you ingame isnt me. I havent been on UOGamers in over a week.

Uncle Fu

Wanderer
kano said:
dude whoever is doing that is really ignorant and not right in the head. You should get his name and tell a gm I think anyone who makes racial comments direct towards a player like that should be banned and firewalled on the spot.

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror
kano said:

Roflmao. What no talent assclown would use racial slurs like that?

Must be roleplaying a faggot irl or something.

Jippa

Wanderer
he just called me a fish-licking-gook rubber. that is the last straw. goddamn. im about to page a gm cause he said he thinks I am an electric horse arab fag. im going to smack his mom irl and then show him who the gook-bouncer is.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
kano said:
he just called me a fish-licking-gook rubber. that is the last straw. goddamn. im about to page a gm cause he said he thinks I am an electric horse arab fag. im going to smack his mom irl and then show him who the gook-bouncer is.

Page a GM and get him banned. He shouldnt be immitating me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.