UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dryads

Bama

Bug Huntress
Behavior on Demise:
A few problems from what I can tell

The duration of being calmed looks to be at least twice of what it is on EA as a maximum amount of time.80 seconds (again if I read the code correctly) seems to be too long

The dropping of armor by male characters
On RUN/UO just gazing at her beauty will cause this to happen.I think this needs to be changed because it doesn't seem to work like that on EA Shards

Behavior on OSI:

For a week now I have been testing this and the longest I have been calmed has been 35 seconds.

As for it disrobing male characters

The only way I was able to have this happen was by attacking the Dryad.It caused my character to drop it's armor though he was not calmed first
Supporting Documentation (URLs):
Changes needed:
Code (optional):

The screen shots are not that great (sorry)

I hit it with an explosion (so I could get a head start because of the slower movement speed)
Tommy Boy_6-6_09.20.jpg

Since I was able to attack it that shows I was not calmed by it.After the spell went off it chased me and it disrobed me
Tommy Boy_6-6_09.20-3.jpg

The next shot is of the journal which shows the disrobing first because of the attack and after that me being calmed
Tommy Boy_6-6_09.21-1.jpg