UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dread Horn

Tempest

Knight
According to http://www.uoguide.com/Dread_Horn, it says that he is a Fey and is subject to Fey Slayer, and his special ability which drops all stats by 20, does not drop them below 10 if you have less than 30.

I do not have an OSI account so I cannot confirm whether uoguide is correct or not. However, the behavior on Demise with Dread Horn is that he is not subject to Fey, I just tested this with a pixie swatter, then swapping it out with a regular weapon and did roughly the same damage, if not a bit more due to it being exceptional (+40 di).

His special ability also dropped my 26 intelligence to 6, which uoguide states it should not drop below 10. I also assumed this could have been because I might've been cursed/feebleminded. I left after he was slain and re-cursed myself on an alt character with 120 Eval and 120 Magery and it went down to 9. This character has 10 base intelligence.

I'm not sure what the behavior is on OSI, but I was always under the impression that stats should not drop below 10, debuffs included. Could this potentially be a bug as well?