UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Draco's Crafting Help

Honor

Wanderer
Draco's Crafting Help

Draco's Crafting Help

You want you smith to be GM fast? Your tailor to 110? And you want to GM your Tinkering and Carpentry skills!? Well, you've entered the right thread!

You need maybe 10 - 15k Iron ingots to GM / 110 your blacksmith.

You need 10 - 15k cloth to GM your tailor, also maybe 1 - 2k leather to get to 110 - 120. If not more.

You need 10 - 15k Boards to GM you carpenter from skill 30 - 35.

You need 10 - 15k Iron ingots to GM your tinker from skill 30 - 35.

Now you know ow much you need.

The macro then?
EasyUO! The best and fastest way to AFK macro a skill!
Get it Here!

Now you have EasyUO, what script shall I use?
CEO's script's are tested for RunUO and OSI and also the newest patch's, I used them for GM/120 my skills.

Link's to CEO:

CEO's Turbo Smithy
CEO's Turbo Tailor
CEO's Turbo Carpenter
CEO's Turbo Tinker

CEO has written good guide's how to use the scripts on each link.

Enjoy this!

pbguy434

Knight
CEO really does make excellent scripts.

They have brought me to GM pretty much everytime - either that or I used what he would make and made it myself if I could not get the script working...

pbguy434

Knight
Draco said:
CEo is the macro king :p
He really, really is.

I want him to make a minerbot one sometime...That would probobly by far be the best minerbot out there. Then it can be combined with his blacksmithing one...Blacksmith all the ingots, go and mine some more ;) .

Ixion

Wanderer
I spent about 10k ingots to GM smithing from 50...

I spent about 10k cloth to GM tailoring to 100.... and 10k leather to get to 120 using CEO Turbo Tailor.

I spent 12k boards so far from 35 to 60 in carpentry.

So... they're a little off.

pbguy434

Knight
I didn't spend nearly that much, Ixion. And most of my skills were from 35-GM.

Some people gain faster than others, so there is obviously no set amount it will take.

Vin-demise

Wanderer
i think skill gain slows down when nearing skill cap. maybe draco's amount is for those who are far from the skill cap?