UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Done

xavior

Sorceror
I have had GMs steal well over 100m from me in the past... Its the last time you nerds are going to steal my items you can create. Have fun being dickhead Nazis on a dead ass server. Good job, you just lost one of the last vets that stuck it out because you wanna flex ur uo nuts.

Tiguh signing out.

xavior

Sorceror
Dude who critique what dudes look like are usually gay. Plus you had the two biggest homosexuals on the server like your post... enough said.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Dude who critique what dudes look like are usually gay. Plus you had the two biggest homosexuals on the server like your post... enough said.

I said no such thing about your looks. I clearly stated you looked like you sucked a dick or two in your day.

That is all.

GimpCent

Knight

http://m.sodahead.com/united-states...omosexuals-what-do-you-think/question-140910/

PS I'll gladly compare girls if you want Xavier, we can put it as a poll. Maybe even give you some new material to jerk off into a sock with. I think it could be a lot fun for everyone.

15461_1281338279767_6461062_n.jpg

I think it could be a really good thread. I don't think you are gay at all. No gay guy would ever allow themselves to look so downtrodden. I would feel sorry for you, I really would if it wasn't for the fact you are such a insecure whiney prick all the time. Even this thread was started by your need to whine and cry... no gm stole your shit..... you are leaving out a huge back story.

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
I have had GMs steal well over 100m from me in the past...
This should not happen, and you should contact an admin directly if you think GMs are abusing their power.

As for the rest of this thread, off to Trammel it goes...