UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Donation server inaccessible

Status
Not open for further replies.
does the factory job pay less than minimum wage? if so i would like to apply im sure i would do a very terrible job and cause 3 or more people to get fired. here is my resume

name, Apollo
age, 20
sex, umm what is this?
experience, made a poop once ..
special skills, stares at concentrate orange juice boxes quite vigorusly
can eat a double cheese burger in 3 bites, and can juggle urnial cakes

A

ASayre

Until it's back up, anyone with a current donation enqueue can Email me and I will fill it manually ->

Please email me at asayre <AT> UODemise -(dot)- com
the following information:
The Order #:
Amount of the order:
Zipcode:
Account name AND player(s) where you want it given too. They will be placed in the BANK.

Dear Santa,

Christmas and my birthday are coming soon. I have been a very good girl. I know that with globalization, social injustice, and the defamation of the elves you have been a very busy narcissistic oppressionist. Even though I do not appreciate your male chauvinistic ways of barging, intruding, eating high calorie/carbohydrate sweets that can lead up to diabetes, heart disease, and probably cancer; while performing your so called “random acts” of good deeds and will, towards your fellow man/woman/child. As an adult I believe you are an obese retired pedophile that has nothing to do in your spare time. I shall set my negative feelings aside and I will take the opportunity to socially humiliate myself by telling you what I want this Christmas since for the past few consecutive years you have taken it upon yourself to screw it up.

I would very much appreciate a skill and stat ball.
Also, the implementation of cheap pardon deeds for those lonely criminals that have performed evil deeds to fellow trammies that believe they can hang out in Fel.

While you are parading about on peoples roofs and destroying fine chimney craftsmanship, I hope you take it upon yourself to realize that the true meaning of Christmas is keeping me happy. Now, I know I should apologize for my egocentric and politically correct views, but the reality is that you owe it to me this year. With all said, and eliminating bitter feeling of hatred towards you, I shall cordially wish you the best of the holiday season.

Thank you!

Amnesia

P.S I have not forgotten Christmas of 2003, because of this my lawyer will still be in contact with you to insure you carry out a better service this year.

Red Squirrel

Wanderer
ASayre8 said:
Until it's back up, anyone with a current donation enqueue can Email me and I will fill it manually ->

Please email me at asayre <AT> UODemise -(dot)- com
the following information:
The Order #:
Amount of the order:
Zipcode:
Account name AND player(s) where you want it given too. They will be placed in the BANK.

Sent, and I forgot to ask in the email, will this work ok on an elf? I'm not sure if elves are fully implimented yet so thought I'd check. Can't see why not though.

Gordred

Wanderer
Ethereal Mounts

It is also said that when you are being tracked you can dismount your ethereal mount and place him in your pack and then you will no longer be able to be tracked as you depart on foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.