UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Donation Price Cuts

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Donation Price Cuts

Just in time for Christmas we've done some updates to the donation store pricing. Also for 72 hours as of midnight gold will be much cheaper (note this is 72 hours only and will be going back to "normal" after the 72 hours is up!) so get it while it's hot!

We're going to be adding some Christmas items to the store also so make sure you've been good girls and boys!

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

Ryan

Zieen

Wanderer
Re: Donation Price Cuts

I still see 5 million gold = $100. Shouldn't that be like $65-70 if you are going for the buy in bulk price cut? I mean it's $25 more right now to buy the 5mil than it is to buy 1 mil five times.

Abhorsen

Knight

if we buy gold now, do we have to claim it in a certain time frame? Like can i claim it in 10 or 20 days?

Soulcatcher

Wanderer

Zieen;1602775 said:
I still see 5 million gold = $100. Shouldn't that be like $65-70 if you are going for the buy in bulk price cut? I mean it's $25 more right now to buy the 5mil than it is to buy 1 mil five times.

I think... becuse we are already getting the price cut on 1mill and you would still save buying 5 individual 1millions that giving a price break on the bulk 5mill itself would be a little to much of a deal. I mean it would be like 10bucks a mill which would lead to all kinds of economy problems.

Thanks Ryan for the discount.
(I think thats all anyone needs to be saying in this thread)

Zieen

Wanderer

Soulcatcher;1602796 said:
I think... becuse we are already getting the price cut on 1mill and you would still save buying 5 individual 1millions that giving a price break on the bulk 5mill itself would be a little to much of a deal. I mean it would be like 10bucks a mill which would lead to all kinds of economy problems.

Thanks Ryan for the discount.
(I think thats all anyone needs to be saying in this thread)
True. I still think it would make more sense to make it $75, but I don't suppose too many people are ready to spend $75 on gold. I suppose people do it, but I'm not about to.

Soulcatcher

Wanderer

Zieen;1602815 said:
True. I still think it would make more sense to make it $75, but I don't suppose too many people are ready to spend $75 on gold. I suppose people do it, but I'm not about to.

When I checked it out I also expected the cost of the 5mill bundle to be at least equal to the cost of the discounted million. I think its just Ryan being lazy (being lazy myself this is my first guess) or only having time to make the changes to one of em. hmm or maybe he is just trying to be tricky and scam those that can not do the math. Can't blame him for trying if thats the case.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Soulcatcher;1602821 said:
When I checked it out I also expected the cost of the 5mill bundle to be at least equal to the cost of the discounted million. I think its just Ryan being lazy (being lazy myself this is my first guess) or only having time to make the changes to one of em. hmm or maybe he is just trying to be tricky and scam those that can not do the math. Can't blame him for trying if thats the case.

Lazy.

kalo

Wanderer

I have a million dollars, muhahaha.

You're welcome Ryan!
*bows*

*salute*
*salute*

Just as a suggestion you guys should have like different cristmas item every day for the cristmas week which would make it fun to collect all and also push people to buy them. In either way nice price cuts eh.

atebit

Wanderer

Ryan;1602581 said:
We're going to be adding some Christmas items to the store also so make sure you've been good girls and boys!

when will these items be added?
any insight as to what they will be?
and how long they would be available to purchase?
thanks

Zieen

Wanderer

Are there any price cuts aside from the 1mil gold? Everything else seems normal.

And didn't donation ethereal horses use to be only $5?