UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Donation Items.

krahdad24

Wanderer
Re: Donation Items.

man i gatta know.. how much gold haveu made since u started this?
i know i bought from u and im only a few days old on this server =P

Orion Lighter

Sorceror

to the best of my knowledge vet rewards are not account bound, they're affected by account age.

The only possible was I can think of is you're giving the claim item code?

The Nathan

Wanderer

No...Lol. If it says donation Item on it, It will work for ANY account. Trust me..I've been doing it. I got a soustone with one of my accounts and it didn't work with my other one of the same age. You will get this error for a veteran Soul Stone "This is an account bound soulstone, and your character is not bound to it. You cannot use this soulstone."

Orion Lighter

Sorceror

I just tested my donation soulstone with another account and received:

This is an Account Bound Soulstone, and your character is not bound to it..." etc

Was there a fix on the newer donation soulstones? I bought mine before account rewards came onto the shard...

The Nathan

Wanderer

Oh shit you're right. Terribly sorry about this mix up. I apologize. PRICES UPDATED. NO LONGER SELLING SOULSTONES/FRAGMENTS

The Nathan

Wanderer

PM ME FROM NOW ON. ONLY BUMP TO SAY IF I AM A GOOD SELLER OR NOT. I don't want this thread getting deleted..Lol

Meet Time Machine in Luna, ageless.

The Nathan

Wanderer

I think the prices are cheap enough personally. Considering the prices some people charge... I won't call anyone out.