UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DIY Naked template guide

Barnicoat

Knight
Yeah, at a rough guess from memory, maybe it's like 60 with medable armour, 40 with clothes, 20 naked. More or less?

jaasso

Knight
i think clothes and medable armor dont affect stealth and you need 60 for 100%. burglar's bandana can be blessed so it's fine to use that, apart from being kool the reason for a naked template is that you dont lose anything upon death. see pont uses blessable items too

Frasier

Sorceror
by the way.....im wondering.....how much damage is WOD doing with 120 sw?

Well maybe Pont gives you the right answer but one of my chars has 120 sw and as wod is now, I never use it (I think it works quite well when mob's hp is under 5% or so...otherwise useless).

Bama

Bug Huntress
by the way.....im wondering.....how much damage is WOD doing with 120 sw?
About the same amount of damage you would do at 80.0 the difference is the amount of times you will successfully cast the spell
The majority of spell weaving spells receive their strength/duration/area of effect from the level of the arcane focus and not the amount of skill you have
A JOAT nature's fury does the same damage as that of 1 cast with 120.0 in the skill