UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Divinity?

Tay M'real

Sorceror
Re: Divinity?

The Eastland Coalition will be established there as well.

I came into UO during T2A so this is right up my alley! Looking forward to it...

I also came to uo at the introduction of T2a, cant wait to see how this shard turns out. I think, if everything goes as it should, Divinity will be an excellent place for rp'ers. Right now, Hybrid is "the pvp shard" while divinity is meant to bring back the old game-style with all aspects of the game. We'll see, if all the asshole griefers go to divinity, i'll be stayin here, if they stay here, i'll be goin to divinity, lol.

selo

Wanderer

I am not sure how it will go, I am thinking of establish RcB there but it depends if our members move or not.

ResNulis

Sorceror

We are all really dedicate to UOGamers.... but will you be trying out Divinity? I think everyone should at least create a character and test it out for a week... see if it strikes their fancy.