UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

difference between sallos and assist uo?

-rhythm-

Sorceror
Not to much of a difference auo is basically easy uo and more.

sound like uber hacks to me i say ban assist uo bring back sallos or keep assist uo and keep sallos

or is everybody just cool now since they can all openly cheat?

like auto pull bar seriously?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
so looking at assist uo and comparing it to sallos it now seems we can use scripts such as auto cures and auto pot kicks auto ref auto g heal and auto pull bars how is that not cheat but sallos is

What are you crying about, YOU'RE one of the main reasons sallos was taken away from us. Learn how to play the game with out cheating scrub.

Sallos is a client and AUO is a tool assistant ?

a looping script in EUO or a looping macro in AUO/razor is slow compared to a .dll twitch in sallos.

cheating with sallos was more effective than any tool assistants. (client > TA)
but the bottom line ... of course cheaters gonna cheat it really doesn't matter
who use what.

auto pull bars on AUO ? not impossible but it would be not very good and annoying.

confirmed by Kraz:

[15:56:39] Diogo Palma: u "cant"
[15:56:41] Diogo Palma: in fact u can
[15:56:45] Diogo Palma: but it isnt reliable
[15:56:49] Shini: that exactly
[15:56:50] Shini: what i thought too
[15:56:52] Shini: lol :c
[15:56:54] Diogo Palma: u'd have to use the clickscreen
[15:56:55] Diogo Palma: command
[15:57:03] Diogo Palma: open target paperdoll
[15:57:07] Diogo Palma: and use clickscreen command
[15:57:12] Diogo Palma: to click the status button
[15:57:25] Diogo Palma: but u cant close that paperdoll
[15:57:28] Diogo Palma: automatically
[15:57:37] Diogo Palma: so thats something u'd have to deal with manually

if you have an alternative way to do it tell me im curious to hear !

Paracelsus

Sorceror
I will cheat with whatever client if it can compensate my slow connection speed as long as it is legal. Yes I will if it is regarded as "cheating".

Other way of cheating, I am not interested in and not care much.

Wish I can be a big "CHEATER". :p

Silly Santa

Sorceror
sound like uber hacks to me i say ban assist uo bring back sallos or keep assist uo and keep sallos

or is everybody just cool now since they can all openly cheat?

like auto pull bar seriously?

all they had to do was warn/ban the cheaters... instead of killing the whole client. Im sure a lot of people tho would prefer to play against a few cheaters, than hardly anyone at all.

kdivers

Knight
It wasn't just the fact that people were cheating. It was the fact that KUOC is an ancient client that prevented the shard from updating as they were hoping. Imagine if because some people refused to buy a PS3 because they prefered the look and feel of the PS2, this made it so Sony couldn't actually update their hardware, software, or anything. It would really hurt those players that actually could adapt to a changing environment.

Death To You

Sorceror
It wasn't just the fact that people were cheating. It was the fact that KUOC is an ancient client that prevented the shard from updating as they were hoping. Imagine if because some people refused to buy a PS3 because they prefered the look and feel of the PS2, this made it so Sony couldn't actually update their hardware, software, or anything. It would really hurt those players that actually could adapt to a changing environment.

These "updates" aren't worth 3/4 of the pvp community quitting.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
I play hybrid not because of the fancy update of the game. Purely because it still keeps the original 'taste' of the ultima online.

I don't mind changing environment. Maybe this is why I am still here.

kdivers

Knight
These "updates" aren't worth 3/4 of the pvp community quitting.

Well, the majority of the updates and changes and things didn't actually come around, really. Unfortunately, Mark/Ryan have been too busy IRL (I'm assuming?). And it's odd... People blame the lack of sallos for why Hybrid PVP has died, but half of the people who were whining about it being gone have switched over to the OTHER server and use razor just fine.

IMO, someone should take it upon themselves to update KUOC, remove the super cheap shit, and have it sanctioned by RunUO.

Death To You

Sorceror
Well, the majority of the updates and changes and things didn't actually come around, really. Unfortunately, Mark/Ryan have been too busy IRL (I'm assuming?). And it's odd... People blame the lack of sallos for why Hybrid PVP has died, but half of the people who were whining about it being gone have switched over to the OTHER server and use razor just fine.

IMO, someone should take it upon themselves to update KUOC, remove the super cheap shit, and have it sanctioned by RunUO.

This is true however its hard to compare the two when the pvp is played differently, sallos is a lot better for hybrid pvp. Waiting for revelations and hoping that will be good.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

Yea, because after bringing down Sallos there has been so many positive changes to the server that made it worth it right? Btw that was the worst analogy you could have used... smh

the player base droped from 750 avg to around 400 avg after sallos got shut down.

i remember when the forum got spammed non stop with download links to modded sallos client with cheats tab (it was fonctional too)
the truth is this game is older than jesus and there is litteraly nothing that block you to mod your own sallos client and create your own plugins.

don't get me wrong , i loved sallos alot too.
but you would be surprise at how many peoples had differrents plug ins for sallos.

of course you can tell me that you can cheat with any kind of TA as well.

but you can't compare what can be done with Sallos as a client with anything on EUO or a TA.
that would be silly , sallos can do in 1 step what requires a 3/4/5 step process on anything else.

the toggle/ auto heal that you could create with sallos was beyond ridiculous ...

they need to bring back sallos and to secure it.
... but that would require alot of work and time , so i don't expect to see that happening soon.

personally , AUO is fine for now there just a few minor things that have to change.

kdivers

Knight
when you say the 750 average, do you mean the last time ryan was actually active of the server? Like during all the events and fallon handouts and what nots?