UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Diary of a murderer

Lucifall

Knight
Diary of a murderer

I log in. After a tiresome day fighting the monster some of us call the "Real Life", I wanted to have some fun time pvp'ing around at this server.

*clicks Razor*

Razor, the cutting edge UO assist.

Welcome to Razor!

Server: UOGamers: Demise (SE/ML)
[Okay][Quit]

Loading screen.

*types password*
*selects Deep Moss*

22th August, 2010 britannian age

Eager for some slaughter and perhaps riches from spoils of war, I teleport to the nearest moongate and venture to the capital city of Britain.

Faced with several rightful denizens and some not so so, I procced to cast the Explosion spell. Following that, I take the decision of starting the fight with the one which looked the strongest, an archer named Black Hawk. He procceds to aim his bow at my chest, surely hoping to hit a weakspot.

Swiftly, I run up in his direction and interupt his drawing. In shock, he couldn't figure where to move to in order to open space for a shot, and so I procceded to weaken his magical defenses. I then begin to gather energies for a Flamestrike so I may further harm my target. Only moments later would I realize that those people around him were drawing their weapons and spellbooks to begin an offensive agaisnt me.

I back off. By the use of magical means, I teleport away from the group, seeking some space. Daringly enough and agaisnt the advice of the Pope, I start summoning a demonic being to come for my aid, but I am interupted by a barrage of arrows and fireballs.

Heavily outnumbered, I look for a route to head for in order to pick off each of them from their group. The possibilities, however, are slim given that I am surrounded.

- Ah, yes! The woods! - I think to myself.

Heading southeast, I head in the direction of the Trinsic woods. In a surprisingly joyful moment, I see the magi-knight Flood fighting agaisnt another team of people. I decide I'd be better off tagging along with him agaisnt the evergrowing force of justicers coming after me.

After casting a short spell, we are now communicating with each other via telepathy. Heading further into forest, Flood draws his bone harvester in a menacingly manner. Surely he wishes to make quick work of the vermins chasing us. Swearing like a sailor, he procceds to curse them, their children, their children's children and even their momma. Visibly scared by the way Flood looked and sweared at them, some began to run away.

It was the perfect moment for us, outnumbered, to turn the tables. We begin casting offensive spells and attack different targets at first. This scares one of them off and so he begins to run for cover and aid. His feeling of relief is short lived, however, as I notice his attempt to escape and blast him with a barrage of fireballs. Ling is now nothing more but a pile of ashes.

Flood laughs maniacally and spits at the charred body of the mage. His wretched sense of humor amuses me the most. Daringly, he runs up in the direction of the archer Black Hawk and stuns him hitting his neck with the hilt of his weapon. Takes a moments notice before I see what he had done but I managed to cast and throw an energy blast into his direction. Yet another one bites the dust.

- Tis' is like ice fishing mate, gotta be patien' and then pull the hooks for a score!
- ...What?

Surprised that the guy was talking to me midst the combat, I realize the warrior running to my direction was a rather skilled assassin. Dressed in light brown robes marked with an oriental symbol, I took a guess that he'd belong to the Red Wing guild of thieves. I was right, as more of his sect began to show up with similar dressings and markings in their outfits.

Flood ran into my direction and pointed towards the river. Surely he wished to cross it. But how? Albeit swift, our swamp dragons weren't trained for long jumps. He made a sign that looked somewhat like a barrier, and only then I realized what he wanted to do. I procced to raise the earth in an attempt to summon a wall of stone while Flood opened a dimensional gate to the other side. In the brink of time, he finished to cast the spell.

We both rush in. At the other side, two magis await our arrival. Surely Flood sent a signal while I was distracted trying to delay the incoming force.

The dreaded Lamont Coleman awaited patiently. Toying around with his hammer pick, some of the inscribed runes began to glow. The build of the weapon looked extremely similar to the ones the legendary Feersum Edjinn crafted. Why would such a renowed craftsmen trade with an admitted serial killer is beyond me.

Now in better odds, we start to fend off the attackers. But not before they threw everything in their disposal at us. Walls of flame, energy and even toxins began to infest the place. The magical energy of every mage involved began to twist into violent vortexes. The fight was fierce. Soon, some started to fall. At first I believed we'd win, but one of our men died scorched by a barrage of flamestrikes. Fireworks!

- HAHA! Burn in hell wretched demon! - One of the attackers screamed in joy.

Some of them started looting the corpse like packrats, hoping to find any resource worthy of using in their fight agaisnt us. This, however, turned out to be the turning point of the fight.

We used their greed to our advantage, and combined our energies together to conjure a meteor swarm. The skies became pitch black, with fiery glows beginning to appear.

Could it be that the fiery rain would be enough to deal with those pests?

End of part I

Howl

Sorceror
Re: Diary of a murderer

That's good, I like it, but you missed the part where Flood suddenly stops talking and moving and Lament comes out of a meditative-like state, as he transfers his consciousness into another body.

Howl

Sorceror

Lat'Gahk Dstryr oh Nrdz;774304 said:
Black Star fears like a child in a haunted house when he sees me, noob.

Don't flatter yourself.

D-Nox

Knight

Lat'Gahk Dstryr oh Nrdz;774304 said:
Black Star fears like a child in a haunted house when he sees me, noob.

do you ejaculate when this kind of stuff happens?

Lucifall

Knight

gans;774452 said:
i made a resume for you

Thanks for being the immature douchebag of usual and flaming a thread unprovoked. Shows how much of a "friend" you truly were.

D-Nox

Knight

Lucifall;774532 said:
Thanks for being the immature douchebag of usual and flaming a thread unprovoked. Shows how much of a "friend" you truly were.

stop caring about gans and go write us another chapter :)

gans

Wanderer

Lucifall;774532 said:
im trying to join in forum guild :( , it is just a troll
"why so serius"