UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

di. should join factions

di. should join factions

you guys have the numbers for base fighting... but all you use it for is following tamers around all killing newbies :<

lets move up to some more advanced pvp fellas and give us something to do

Re: di. should join factions

Tough to faction PK in town, since many newbs run in town, that is why I expect DI not to join factions.

Retlif

Wanderer

MemphisWade said:
you guys have the numbers for base fighting... but all you use it for is following tamers around all killing newbies :<

lets move up to some more advanced pvp fellas and give us something to do
I completly agree with you, and that what faction need, More active pvper.

Wade, you better hope DI don't join factions, you jsut got rolled 2 v 2 several times at bucs, and then res killed 10 tiems, you would have lost a good 40 points as well as your kid buddy comfortably numb, you guys got spanked!

Revelations said:
Wade, you better hope DI don't join factions, you jsut got rolled 2 v 2 several times at bucs, and then res killed 10 tiems, you would have lost a good 40 points as well as your kid buddy comfortably numb, you guys got spanked!

Another underwater ape? it was 4v2... most of the times we died it was to meteor swarms because we kamikaze'd into you guys trying to sync you.
Did you not enjoy being able to fight a 4v2 for half an hour? how often do people do that to you guys? why do you try to talk **** and especially lie about it? :/

BS at the beginning it was 2 vs 2 and your boy got dropped cause you could not heal through the dump, sure you got spanked to a few ganks after that, but i will post the screenie of the first 2 vs 2 if you want where apoc dropped cum num. Tell me I am lieing and I will post it.

Retlif

Wanderer

I've seen once YES died and I was at bucs the whole time. I saw ton and ton of Pker getting dropped in that mean time. :(

Revelations said:
BS at the beginning it was 2 vs 2 and your boy got dropped cause you could not heal through the dump, sure you got spanked to a few ganks after that, but i will post the screenie of the first 2 vs 2 if you want where apoc dropped cum num. Tell me I am lieing and I will post it.

oh yeah ur right.. i remember that one, you both casted explode ebolt except it wasnt timed well at all and we both casted heals on the first explode, thus leading to him getting 3 spelled. sucked that he didnt want to waste a str potion on you guys... he didnt expect to need it.. was simply newb luck :/ see we're used to getting hit with 4 spells at the exact same time... so like everyone else, you can add memphiswade to aim and set up a fight with me anytime, since i have got your newbie e-peen throbbing.

you either wont set up a fight or you will get owned.. :(

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

We'll setup fight DI and you can have one more, 3v4 or 4v5 your choice.

aim: Jenova DaB

Put up or shut up newbies.

chingy

Wanderer

They did. They were called ".di" and all their chars were named "an alcoholic" as they used to be a+A :).

Scorpio X

Wanderer

chingy said:
They did. They were called ".di" and all their chars were named "an alcoholic" as they used to be a+A :).
di. wasn't a+A, do you ever pay attention? Only a select few of a+A went to di.those that could actually group pvp (cross heal, dump, solo) and new recruits. Not a mass recruit orgy.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

chingy said:

And they stood on one tile spamming EB.

I think Wade means actually PvP