UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dexters Summer loot hunt

Dexter420

Sorceror
WHEN : Date is still TBD - Probably Mid July-Early August. It will be announced well enough ahead of time for you to all prepare your zerg groups lol.

WHAT : Red Character loot hunt. Random red characters that will follow a story line hidden throughout the world, some carrying their most prized possessions, other carrying decoys of worthless items to keep you off the right trail.

WHERE : Any dungeons, towns, huts, islands ect ect throughout the world.

WHY : Because I can?? :) I love doing these, who remember the Halloween Scav or my last house drop?? They're fun, just show up and see.

HOW : I just fell in to a substantial pile of gold and am buying up random items to be thrown in, I will also again invite anyone who wishes to donate any items/resources/gold for this event to pm or aim me whenever. All items welcome.

Please keep checking this thread as I will update with more information as time progresses, Do not ask for a list of items because one will not be given, that would defeat the purpose. So far I have a few 3+m items for it, so its not gonna be fighting over bod cloth guys.

*Disclaimer* No Ron Paul shirts will be in this, I am buying those for my own collection.

Tobias

Sorceror
I never got the chance to put in the cash I told you for the walrus fight night. So I will be donating some rares, I'll hook you up later;)

Code Blue

Knight
If ya need an
WHEN : Date is still TBD - Probably Mid July-Early August. It will be announced well enough ahead of time for you to all prepare your zerg groups lol.

WHAT : Red Character loot hunt. Random red characters that will follow a story line hidden throughout the world, some carrying their most prized possessions, other carrying decoys of worthless items to keep you off the right trail.

WHERE : Any dungeons, towns, huts, islands ect ect throughout the world.

WHY : Because I can?? :) I love doing these, who remember the Halloween Scav or my last house drop?? They're fun, just show up and see.

HOW : I just fell in to a substantial pile of gold and am buying up random items to be thrown in, I will also again invite anyone who wishes to donate any items/resources/gold for this event to pm or aim me whenever. All items welcome.

Please keep checking this thread as I will update with more information as time progresses, Do not ask for a list of items because one will not be given, that would defeat the purpose. So far I have a few 3+m items for it, so its not gonna be fighting over bod cloth guys.

*Disclaimer* No Ron Paul shirts will be in this, I am buying those for my own collection.

If ya need any help dexter let me know.

Dexter420

Sorceror
The Walrus fight was a failure...No one ever contacted me except 2 people for it, so all money donated for that will be used in this one, sorry for those who actually wanted to take place in it :(

crikey

Sorceror
Didn't the GMS used to do scav hunts? Like I guess there was one on easter sunday one time and stuff...

Kind of a bummer I missed the days of prevalent events :( While CTF and PVP tournaments are fun....I always lose lol.....I want to W I N!

Look forward to the event......if I even play in july/august

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
This event will be fun. I will donate some rares as well. P.S. not every good player uses EASYUO. Log on aim and I will toss some rares in right now.

Dexter420

Sorceror
Sorry I haven't contact u yet Tobias, Chase my aim is always on, and I know not all good pvpers use it, hence why I didn't say 100% ;).

At about 20m in rares and 10m in cash not counting resources so far.

Nunim-hybrid

Sorceror
I'm slightly confused as to the format. It's a kind of PVP tourny with random chars throughout the world or is it a red char scavenger hunt? Do we need to have red chars or we're looking for your hidden red chars?

Dexter420

Sorceror
Its a story line plot with my red characters hidden randomly at random times with the story going in this thread with clues on where they are. You can use red or blue chars, the choice is yours :)

crikey

Sorceror
and I n oticed your "ron paul" quote.....are you the leader of the RON PAUL guild? should get that goin again....

Dexter420

Sorceror
Part of it happened (Wasn't announced here, and kept most big guilds away because of it), I still have a pile of stuff to do. Real life wins in the end...I'll get to it eventually.