UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dexters November House Drop!

Dexter420

Sorceror
When? : Tonight, November 10th 2011, I am going to try my best to drop it at 11:11pm EST but if not it will be VERY soon after that, before midnight.

Why? : I believe that one of the best ways to keep UOGamers Hybrid bumping is to do player run events, even tho the GM events can be fun, when the player base see some of the more "well off" players sponsoring there own events it seems to really excite people!! I also dont agree with empty plots sitting when people could be putting them to good use.

Where? : The house that I will be dropping is an old well known Rune Library that can be located just South of the Stable on Serpents Hold.

HOW? : I purchased tons of rares, threw tons of my own in, and had several mil in checks and items donated from the player base, everything from regs to rares, bottles to marked runebooks, you name it, its in there!

WHAT?!?!? : That's right folks, the house is jam packed with tons of goodies just for you guys!! Just gotta loot it up and place the house if you can!!

Dexter420

Sorceror
As some of you may see I am setting it up now!! There are a multitude of chests, some filled with rares, some resources, some runebooks, and some junk in there as well to keep things interesting!! Also, watch out for those few pesky empty chests :-P also checks and rares locked down in and on the house!! :)

that was great! just stopped by to make an appearance, right on time, and snagged a lil somethin, 5k silver, thanks dex this was fun!

Dexter420

Sorceror
I hope you all enjoyed that as much as I did. It was made fun to watch everyone scramble to try and place. Thanks for coming out!

Noob Saibot

Wanderer
This was boring as hell lol.... 100 people showed up and when it dropped ran forward and had scvenger on and that was it , no battle nothing. How ever i did logg on a couple characters and got alot of good stuff along with some checks so thanks. Next time make it a raffle and 5 lucky winners get to know the time and spot , 100 people was kinda lame.

This was boring as hell lol.... 100 people showed up and when it dropped ran forward and had scvenger on and that was it , no battle nothing. How ever i did logg on a couple characters and got alot of good stuff along with some checks so thanks. Next time make it a raffle and 5 lucky winners get to know the time and spot , 100 people was kinda lame.

I had fun pvping for an hour + before it dropped.. quit your bitching its free stuff and extra pvp.

dank420

Squire
I definately enjoyed this and i didnt get anything, the guardline pvp reminded me of the oldschool test servers on OSI reds vs blues and i thank you for that.