UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Descent itens

Re: Descent itens

Scream, I really don't think you're ever going to trade any of this stuff. I offered you an Orny for two weapons, which you say you were offered an Orny & a Hat of the Magi for, and rejected. What do you honestly expect to get???

Buiu

Knight

bro, i expect to get what sounds a descent offer for me...
all those itens r unique.
and tbh i dont care much if i dont trade any of those stuffs... peoples spend much more on shit 1/3, shit bow, shit weps dont u think?
a plain 1/3 go for 300k... peoples r offering 500k for my 1/3 hci 13... kinda stupid isnt?
peoples here preffer to sit with 3409234304 artys and 0 suit
and like i said to u.. that offer was made some time ago.. but i didnt trade cuz i used to play with that mace...
so now... it s just a P/C that offer.
and tbh eby, i think u spend more than a orny trying to get a mace like mine, doing bods, buying bods, buying ingots, buying hammers and stuffs like that.

if 300k is to low for the bow, any bow, il offer 1kk, for any of the bows i listed! if not that the only thing i have to trade at the moment is a donation ethy lama, which u dont want. if u dont wanna sell can u tell me where the hell your finding bows like that?

Ninjia

Knight

here have so many great items,I have interested in some,btw I fear to offer anyway.Cause we all know how much are them.eby;s offer is the only good offer.
for these I will offer 2kk at least for one composite bow(Cash is not in your list,so I donot know if you accept).
composite bow: ssi 30 light 34
composite bow: di 29 hci 5 fireball 32 ssi 25'
composite bow: phy 6 fire 12 di 20 fireball 30 ssi 25

these two ring,people should offer 8kk+ items for one
ring: 1/3 hci 13 cold 4 fire 4
ring: 1/3 mace 9 dci 13 phy 6

I have a ring :1/3 hci 11 sdi 3%,and I wonot sell it less than 10kk.Only cause it have 3sdi.

cmcmcm

Knight

It's easier to get any arty than get any of this stuff's...want it or not.
Like new players, people here are crazy for doom arties because it has ARTIFACT RARITY.

It's funny. people play UO for ages and still think/act like this.

EvilChild

Knight

crossbow: light 34 mana leech 28 stam leech 16 ssi 20

Can you give me an idea of what you are looking for on this xbow? If you planned to sell it anyway =P

Buiu

Knight

i m also looking now for 1/3 ep 25 + mods ring/brac

and allex. i dont have use for HH ;\