UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise's Best Items Catalogue

gugutz

Knight
Re: Demise's Best Items Catalogue

Ill start a new thread only with Jewels and weapons that can't be crafted, and start hunting the real uber crafted items from now on (like eby's new warfork.)

Dexter-LoM

Knight

ahhh tkx not bad but I would not yet put them in the BEST cat as of yet.... they are still fc-1 with no ssi but they are nice tho

Drucilia

Knight

i would say the rarity of runic hammers is responisble for the low quality weaponry seen here lol

gugutz

Knight

Drucilia;554493 said:
i would say the rarity of runic hammers is responisble for the low quality weaponry seen here lol

Just because they are not like in SL, where you can find a 15/15 FC1 shield on your first day of shard out of a gaunt boss (like i did there...) doens't mean they are low quality weapons.

Also just because Runic Hammers had their max intensities increased, doens't mean that most weapons on this thread are garbage. Most weapons posted here are still great, they are just easier to find / craft now.

Dexter-LOM said:
May I ask what is the new warfork looks like ?

The DCI 15 HCI 15 SC-1 Hit Light 48 one.
I agree with you, i'll wait a few weeks more and see if that is really easy to craft or was actually a rare. Then i'll remake my thread with the new great items of demise.

gugutz;554494 said:
I agree with you, i'll wait a few weeks more and see if that is really easy to craft or was actually a rare. Then i'll remake my thread with the new great items of demise.

I think that fork will remain fairly rare like that for a while. People seem to only be getting and selling bronze and lower runic hammers. The minimal amount of smiths on this shard still makes gold hammers+ quite rare when being sold, and you can bet your bottom dollar when I start spending more time playing again, I won't be selling anything gold or higher.

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

this

spok

Sorceror

At my 13e brsk i did with Tailor by Layla! (before the new crafting system came) that sexy Leather Leggings! =]

I dont have other think with super mods high only (and goods ones)..

Attachments

• Spok Leggings.JPG
    Spok Leggings.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 239

Orion Lighter

Sorceror

Not sure if these are amazing... take a look:

*edit*
Can't make the pics show up...
*edit2*
figured it out!

Attachments

• gloves.jpg
    gloves.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 226
  • tunic.jpg
    tunic.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 226

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

FE should put this up, maybe the best crafted slayer double axe?
undead slayer
ss30
mana leech 36
di40

Attachments

• dem.jpg
    dem.jpg
    589.9 KB · Views: 148

gugutz;554494 said:

I think its safe to say after 1 full year of the new runic crafting changes, my war fork still remains at the top of the list, and that it is indeed, quite a rarity. :)

alllex

Knight

ParagonDancer;768925 said:
I think its safe to say after 1 full year of the new runic crafting changes, my war fork still remains at the top of the list, and that it is indeed, quite a rarity. :)

True.

Howl

Sorceror

Esqarrouth;768904 said:
FE should put this up, maybe the best crafted slayer double axe?
undead slayer
ss30
mana leech 36
di40

Would you consider selling the ring listed there?

uome

Bug Hunter

I'm very pleased with this cutlass i recently made.

Attachments

• NewCutlass.JPG
    NewCutlass.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 146