UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise SE - Step Two

psz said:
Yes. You must have the original Login.cfg (and a number of other original files).

Very true m8 I had changed my .bik files names as well LOL forgot all about that hehehe

Its all good now :)

Jahn De Smythe: LOL you must have had soem serious file changes in you client folder LOL

psz

Administrator
Actually, the biks shouldn't have affected it (I've had mine renamed for months, and it updated fine)

OTOH, this is an EA patcher (using RTPs), so it tends to be quite literal.

psz said:
Actually, the biks shouldn't have affected it (I've had mine renamed for months, and it updated fine)

OTOH, this is an EA patcher (using RTPs), so it tends to be quite literal.

Well the only thing I have used is Gateway, so it must have changed something and not put t back when I logged out, or I have crashed at some stage LOL

Kronos99

Wanderer
or just go to walmart look in the far shadowed corners of their electronics section and buy one for $4, lol, even when aos came out they had them priced at $4

Modenelelle said:
or just go to walmart look in the far shadowed corners of their electronics section and buy one for $4, lol, even when aos came out they had them priced at $4

4$ LOL they were $85 here on teh day they came out, went down to $15 after 3 months lol but no where near $4 :eek:

psz said:
AOS was $30 here for awhile, then $15, then $10, then $5.

Thats not too bad, it would have been arond $60 aus then.

there was a lot of people who couldnt get a copy in the end because there was just none to be had, I think I brought the last copy in Tasmania, as I had asked everywhere and they wouldnt ship it from the US for us.

So I will have to keep an eye out for SE and grab it at the right price.