UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise SE - Step Two

psz

Administrator
Demise SE - Step Two

From now on, during Server Wars, if there is a GM (or higher) online, we will be unloading a TONNE of the new stuff for you guys to slaughter each other with. This will last until SE is available.

Here's the list:

Armour:
ChainHatsuburi
ClothNinjaHood
DecorativePlateKabuto
HeavyPlateJingasa
Kasa
LeatherDo
LeatherHaidate
LeatherHiroSode
LeatherJingasa
LeatherMempo
LeatherNinjaHood
LeatherNinjaJacket
LeatherNinjaMitts
LeatherNinjaPants
LeatherSuneate
LightPlateJingasa
PlateBattleKabuto
PlateDo
PlateHaidate
PlateHatsuburi
PlateHiroSode
PlateMempo
PlateSuneate
SmallPlateJingasa
StandardPlateKabuto
StuddedDo
StuddedHaidate
StuddedHiroSode
StuddedMempo
StuddedSuneate

Clothing:
ClothNinjaJacket
FemaleKimono
Hakama
HakamaShita
JinBaori
Kamishimo
MaleKimono
NinjaTabi
Obi
SamuraiTabi
TattsukeHakama

Weapons:
Bokuto
Daisho
Kama
Lajatang
NoDachi
Nunchaku
Sai
Tekagi
Tessen
Tetsubo
Wakizashi
Yumi

Outstanding LOL I want all the armour ;)

One question, this may be silly, but

When SE is out will we have to purchase the box to get the land mass, or will our Wonderful Develoment team here put it up as a patch? so we can dl it.

Thanks in advance m8 :)

corteplaneta

Wanderer
No, you won't have to buy it (I don't think). Imagine Nation (the shard IN2 if any of you have heard of it) has already implemented UO:SE, the map/all the items.

psz

Administrator
That is illegal.

That map is ONLY if you buy SE.

IN is looking at getting shut down by OSI. Rather quickly, I might add.

Since we don't particularly feel like being shut down, you will have to buy SE to see the new landmass.

Also, RunUO's dev team has already said there will be a client check to verify that you have the RETAIL version of SE (Beta and hacked AOS will not work)to be able to access SE's island and skills. Meaning IN will be screwed anyway.

psz said:
That is illegal.

Since we don't particularly feel like being shut down, you will have to buy SE to see the new landmass.

Also, RunUO's dev team has already said there will be a client check to verify that you have the RETAIL version of SE (Beta and hacked AOS will not work)to be able to access SE's island and skills. Meaning IN will be screwed anyway.

Looks like IN is gonna get owned by OSI, lol.

psz said:
That is illegal.

Okies thanks for the information m8 :) didnt know about the illegal part as at least 50 servers out there are running OSI stuff.

I will pick it up in a few months for $10.00 Anyway, as Hardly Normal drops it off after the inital release :)

Being from IN, and having spent over four years playing with the people there, I can say that I seriously doubt KM would do anything illegal involving OSI and all. I do not know much about the SE but have heard many people talk about the free demo.

corteplaneta

Wanderer
Marina Ishmael said:
Being from IN, and having spent over four years playing with the people there, I can say that I seriously doubt KM would do anything illegal involving OSI and all. I do not know much about the SE but have heard many people talk about the free demo.

Well apparently Veus (the one who got the map) is claming he got it off the closed beta (which he actually was in the roster for) & that the install file was stored on a public EA FTP. He may acutally have a point or is just trying for a loophole ;o.

psz

Administrator
He's lying or mistaken. Period. The beta CLEARLY said that the files included were ONLY for use with the Beta client (Which will not work). They were NEVER on the EA FTP site (It was hosted by FilePlanet), and there has yet to be an SE demo.

End of story.

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
hahaa i warned them inthere, and they only laughed at me.. then they told me that if i dident like it, i could shuy up and quit IN2. Then i had to post tat i already had elft IN2 lol :D

corteplaneta

Wanderer
Hardstyler said:
hahaa i warned them inthere, and they only laughed at me.. then they told me that if i dident like it, i could shuy up and quit IN2. Then i had to post tat i already had elft IN2 lol :D

=\..We did say that a lot.."shut up and quit then"..that is..

Whats Going on here?

Ok all, I have patched too the latest Client! Yes the game is running fine, however at the patch start, the first file starts goes to so many kb and then a smaller file patches in at a small kb, then the First Patch starts again.

At the end of the patch session it says there was an error in patching, your game may run fine or may not, go here for info. So off I go and follow instructions for deleting the patch files, re start the patch and its the same result.

I am connecting fine and every thing looks ok, I played all last night with no probs, but the error worried me.

Whats that all about? anybody else get it?

Starting patch session...
Transferring patch information
Downloading patch aos2d_win32_4-0-4t.rtp( 48521986 bytes )
Downloading patch aos2d_win32_4-0-4t.pat( 14 bytes )
Applying patch patch\aos2d_win32_4-0-4t.rtp
Error applying patch
Error during session
Your client may not be the most recent version.
You may be able to play the game with your current client.
Check http:\www.uo.com for help on resolving patching issues.
Click OK to play the game or Cancel to abort.

Well it sounds like I need an Original Login.cfg file to patch correctly, looks like a reinstall LOL

psz

Administrator
Yes. You must have the original Login.cfg (and a number of other original files).

Yep, re-install. Same problem I've had at home for several days now..went online to test it and *everyone* is naked, no mounts anywhere, assorted other wierdness ;P