UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 4.0

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Your ego is full of yourself Bru. Nobody cares about us anymore
nobody cares about any vet pvp'ing since in the absence of us or 2011 they think Dc is a good fight...

and bout Nya not sure bout your screen shot that's says Cure Mortal when the only one I see casting is you... and if his actually using euo for pvp'ing i guess he can join Dc

MB

Knight
WHAT???????????????????

As you can see, a hoarde of Nya- tries to raid MB's Barracoon. Confident in the abilities of his trusted guild, he hands the task of defense to Sweet Tea, Balorian Vimba, MDMA and Safkan. Though outnumbered, they managed to distract Nya- and a couple 2LTQ long enough for their leader to make it out with all the scrolls.

Be sure to change it to 720p once it begins playing

NyaNyaNya-

Wanderer
Nya not sure bout your screen shot that's says Cure Mortal when the only one I see casting is you... and if his actually using euo for pvp'ing i guess he can join Dc

Yes, There's no cure casting on screenshot But He did it. SEVERAL TIMES When He hit Mortal Strikes.
BUT It's fine to casting cure mortal Cuz NOW EASYUO is allowed. BTW That guy need to feel the shame.

As you can see, a hoarde of Nya- tries to raid MB's Barracoon.

No, That's WRONG. You didn't catch the #1 Screenshot mean? Our goal is destory all of your guild member and We did it.
Summary: We are not interested in coon. Okay? and Your guild PVP = FAIL.

In other words, It looks like this.

There's no of Nya- Guild members Cuz during the killed with many people BUT you posted it. 4 Nya- VS MB.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH That is mean, MIND VICTORY!
"Oh, Finally I killed COOON!!!, I win!!! I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I happy now. ^_^" BUT the situation is a very bad way.
Summary: You are not a pvper anymore and You play like a phoolan aka [ AMERICAN STYLE ] And you tagged it. [ Nya- Guild Fail ]
You want to tagged [ FAIL ] this? then, Lead your a whole of guild members for fight.
I'll show you What is fail. ^___^ and I recommend to change the your signature tag now.

| Apply to Hz for PvP & Spawns | -> | Apply to Hz for Spawns |

Next Time, I hope your guild play like this screenshot.

1930798412_9yhx4HTP_5.JPG

Pardon me for having not been around for a while, but what's with the Wraith Form titans, or for that matter, the Technicolor dragon? Have things really changed so much?
HZ????????? MB?????????????????????
Sweet holy hell, that much terrible Fail-English and terrible image macro'ing... Where's a "dislike" button when you need it?

Frasier

Sorceror
Pardon me for having not been around for a while, but what's with the Wraith Form titans, or for that matter, the Technicolor dragon? Have things really changed so much?

You can modify your client, how your poison/fire/... fields look like, trees etc

MB

Knight
BUT It's fine to casting cure mortal Cuz NOW EASYUO is allowed. BTW That guy need to feel the shame.

No, That's WRONG. You didn't catch the #1 Screenshot mean? Our goal is destory all of your guild member and We did it.
Summary: We are not interested in coon. Okay? and Your guild PVP = FAIL.
Your string of screenshots only show you killing MDMA during the Despise fight. The #1 screenshot is Peek-a-Boo and #3 screenshot is Kimbo Slice, both of [2LTQ]. My video shows that I died once and Balorian died once, but that everyone is still running you in circles 10 min later. So, if your goal is destroying all of my guild member, then you also fail at that.

The "me vs 4 Nya" screenshots were from a few days ago when you were killing the coon and I came in alone, ran circles around the dungeon while damaging coon, and walked out with the 120.

EUO is only allowed for crafting or thinks you can do AFK. No combat, no resource gathering, etc.

MB was talking true, wasnt he?
When have I not? :)

It's sad but I don't recognize any names from any of these screenshots. It looks like PvP is happenin again in Fel. I've been missing pvp action. Keep it busy another two weeks and I'll come play tag with you folks.