UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

December 12th 2009 1:30 EST One Hour Rollback

Mark

Knight
December 12th 2009 1:30 EST One Hour Rollback

The world was rolled back one hour to correct an issue that caused Christmas trees placed in houses to redeed and decay when the server restarted.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

The UOGamers Staff

Re: December 12th 2009 1:30 EST One Hour Rollback

samcrow88;2001771 said:
so how do i get my christmas tree back or my ten dollars

Um, thats the point of a revert, so that any lost items are recovered. The items were deleted during some part of the world restart process (serializing/deserializing), so by reverting to before these events took place you in essence undo the lost items. Frankly if you didn't get the christmas tree back you either lost it by other means or never had one to begin with.

Thank you to the staff for taking the time to identify and repair this issue.

uonoobs

Knight

vermillion2083;2003653 said:
Um, thats the point of a revert, so that any lost items are recovered. The items were deleted during some part of the world restart process (serializing/deserializing), so by reverting to before these events took place you in essence undo the lost items. Frankly if you didn't get the christmas tree back you either lost it by other means or never had one to begin with.

Thank you to the staff for taking the time to identify and repair this issue.

I dont have a clue what you just said.
But what I think happened was, this guy donated 10 dollars for the christmas three. Then the shard reverted backwards an hour.
Thus his donation never happened in game, but he still lost the 10 dollars.

robbie trieble

Sorceror

i joined a guilded when this happend it sucked luckly i was in vent with gm