UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Deadly Poison Question

Labove

Wanderer
Created an Alchemist. GMed Alchemy. When I try to make Deadly poison I get a message saying I don't have the required skills to create this item. Tried finding info on this with search but can not. Is there Deadly Poison on this shard, am I missing something or am I bugged?

Have only been on Hybrid now for around a month so may not know some things yet.

Labove

Wanderer
I ran around and looked on vendors for the hell of it and didn't see any deadly poisons for sale. All greater poisons, so I'm wondering if they are even on this shard. You'd figure someone would be selling them if they exist. Hopefully someone will clear this up for me.

Labove

Wanderer
If there are in fact Deadly Poison pots on the hybrid shard and my character is GM Poison, who should I contact to check if I am bugged unless there is something else I am missing where as making them is concerned? When the gump comes up, I have 0.0 chance of making from what I see. Have everything else in order that I know of.

Labove

Wanderer
Please disregard my question. I'm entirely too embarrassed to explain my absent mindedness. Wow... I can't believe I did what I did.