UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Day 1: start of the journey..[full rp]

Bongun

Wanderer
Day 1: start of the journey..[full rp]

ooc: o yea... sowwee guys... but i kinda got bored... hope sum1 joins in... just trying to hav funn if that's ok with you...

ic:

In the corner table of the Keg and Anchor, a dark wanderer cloaked with a tattered robe empties his mug of ale and looks out the window as darkness covers the skies outside...

"so it has begun..."

everyone was bewildered as a howl was heard outside...

"Good Lord! what was that infernal noise!?!" the tavernkeeper was surprised that he dropped the loaf of bread that was supposed to go with the ale that now covers the floor too...

as growls and shrieks grow ever louder, drunk warriors rushes out of the door, while others drew their swords.. loremasters of old readies their spells yet remains ever silent.. waiting for the moment of truth...

"What will now happen to us good lord?" a tavernwench asks a paladin clad in plate armor.. though none seems to have notice the sweat running down his forehead...

"None, Dear lady! for thou shalt be well sheltered within the walls of this fine establishment!", he tries to sound bold: " now now! enough of thine foolish questions and please get me a new mug of ale!"

The wanderer smiles as the spirit within the Tavern lightens a bit again.. "Still hope resides within the people of this forsaken lands... as long as people stays true within their hearts... and follow the virtues... everything will be well..."

as the hooded figure finishes his last loaf of bread, a large THUD! was heard onto the door. then it splinters into pieces as orcs rushes in, everyone readies their arms. The Warriors and paladins rose up and cheered a deafening roar! whilst the mages shrank back.. looking so sinister and filled with authority... their chant could be heard as if a war song was sung...

"ON TO ARMS! MY DEAR FRIENDS! LET NO EVIL ESCAPE THE LIGHT!" The cloaked man threw his aged cloak off his body and within he shunned a shining plate of armor! his sword by his right hand and a shield on the other, he hacked his way though the horde of orcs spewing though the door...

"Consecrus Armas!" His blade shines brighter and continued purging the upturned Tavern..

while outside seems to be overrun by orcs.. the tavern was once again peaceful...

"Thou have fought valiantly young warrior! May i knowest thy Name and from whence you hailed from?" the paladin from before asked the young man who once before was cloaked and was secluded from the others..

"A paladin at thy service, milord. Fenix I shalt be called for my real name is unknown even to myself.." he looks up and wiped the orc blood from his left brow... "as for whence I came... I hailed from the dark lands of Malas.. Im here to help thee on thy plight with the orcs..."

as he finishes those words.. they have already got ready to do a final charge to free the town once again...

The war cry was heard... far out even onto britain.... and skara brae... one that is not of desperation... but of Valor.

*maybe someone has Diarrea...*

(to poster: nice story begining btw.....keep it up. )
(I added abit to it...but yeah, not linked... but the work can be added in something like "Tales of Demise"....)

Edit:
---------------------------------
Meanwhile, In the Darkness of Night, A Robed Ranger on a Hiryu approachs The Edge of the Farmlands near Britian.

Robed Ranger: "Levin? is that really you who sent me the letter, After five long years?"

Man in Black Cloak: "Aye, Fayne, and please..... the name Levin is behind me, the young boy you once knew has... changed... you can call me that if you wish, but I am no longer Levin. now I have..."

(Interrupts)Fayne: "But you are still my brother... nothing can change that. Why did you leave us? Mother and Father was so worried... and Mother.. is gone..."

Levin: "She was such a good person... but Death... is merely part of life... and is natural, it is part of the order, without it, life will lose alot of its meanings... this is what I learned in my journey in the dark arts..."

(In Shock) Fayne: "So the Rumors are true...you did become a necromancer. do you not know there had been many bands of Paladins roaming the realms seeking the destruction of all necromancers, why have you take the risk to seek me out?"

Levin: "Aye, that is why I sent a message for you. I need your Assistance on Acquring some... items, Since I heard you have become a Legendary Ranger, my dear little sister...you would be better versed and better skill in acquring them for me."

(slightly Annoyed) Fayne: "What would you have me do?....Wait... someone is approaching!!!!"

*Approached an amoured Knight*

Knight:"Hold and prepare for Death Vile Fiend of the dark!!!!"

Levin: "I have no qurral with you Sir, leave me be."

Knight:"It does not matter, I will slay you and bring your head to my pardon, Vile Necromancer!!!, prepare to die!!!" *The Knight then proceed to draw his lance and Charges at Levin*

Fayne:"I will not let you hurt my brother! AERIKIO! KILL!"
*The Hiryu proceed to charge into the Knight.....*

*to be continued.*

------------------------

(my 20 minute attempt to write part of a story...lol)