UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dark Age of Camelot

Dilly

Knight
Dark Age of Camelot

Anyone ever play back in the day?

I am redownloading to check out a free server with 500 people (pay server has 1k lol)... Rigby, if u read this get a hold of me sucka.

falum

Sorceror
Re: Dark Age of Camelot

i just stopped playing Uthgarde ... was ok hard to level though just like back in the day... ALBS rock also Mids Rock .... HIbs Suck balls i played on devon ... MLF

Seer

Wanderer

Ive played it for a while, reached lvl 18 with a berserker dwarf. The game is really awesome, but i didnt want to pay. Could you let me know the "how to" for this free server? I would really like to play it again :)

Reefer!

Wanderer

Uthgard is the freeserver, I have been playing that game since a kid... ALB FTW... It's always the less crowded, I love the game let me know if anyone want's to play.

falum

Sorceror

Seer;657319 said:
thnx a lot :)

im downloading and installing it.
any tips for starting a new char?

really depends on what server cos if u play Uthgard id suggest a Thuergist but if u playing on Storm id say necromancer

falum

Sorceror

falum;657320 said:
really depends on what server cos if u play Uthgard id suggest a Thuergist but if u playing on Storm id say necromancer

thatis if u want to play alb

if mid id Suggest Warrior or Shaman

if Hib id say Eldritch

Dilly

Knight

I made a chanter and mana ment.. just need someone to make a druid and will have the ultimate powerlevel team... anyone?? :p

If you wanna play hib pm me, we can use demise vent or some other vent to play together. Would love to play with people, only at level 8 on 2 chars so far :p

ESPECIALLY IF U HAVE 2 COMPUTERS... haha

I have a tower and laptop so I can run both.. just need a buffbot and w/e char u want to play

dsavant

Sorceror

i started yesterday on uthgard and am now a lvl 15 skald, lmk if anyone makes a midgard char

Dilly

Knight

Bah, come play hib dude, unless you like soloing -- I would rather play with a group of people -- The power leveling and PvE are way better!!

Dilly

Knight

Got at least 3 poeple who say they are playing -- still havent met any in game yet. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow!

Seer

Wanderer

post your servers and realms here,
im finishing with the updates and will start playing it soon.
ill probably go for midgard since i played there before and will know at least where to go in the beggining.

falum

Sorceror

STORM- ALB ... NECRO PALLY ARMS BB CABBY MERC Sorc Thuerg Friar
STorm - Mid ... WArrior .. rawr... IM 1337.... Erm Thane and mauler with BB

Uthgard - alb ... Minstril