UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Damn the lag to hell!

Podunk

Sorceror
Re: Damn the lag to hell!

mwjster;1609082 said:
thats great... now if only comcast wasnt crap

good tosee im not the only one haveing problems with the "fastest isp in the nation"

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

Formater

Knight

Awesome! Thank you for everything you and all the staff do. Happy Holidays! I just donated like two weeks ago but I think I will do it again just to help out. I recommend everyone who can donate do it. This stuff (equipment , bandwidth, ect) all costs a lot of money. Without donations none of this would be possible. Oh and do not forget the countless hours the staff spend helping us out for free. Sometimes I think people forget they do not get paid to do this.

Thanks again all and happy holidays to all. :)

MarcusO

Sorceror

Ryan;1609074 said:
Hybrid is getting a major upgrade tonight to a new server using the new Harpertown Xeon's and 32 gigs of RAM.

We expect it online within the next 4 hours.

Thanks,
Ryan

Is it the server or the ISP? Whenever I hit bad lag spikes and do a trace, it's the ISP. Prolly a bunch of kids DLing pron videos on the same leg as UOG :)

Formater

Knight

MarcusO;1609160 said:
Is it the server or the ISP? Whenever I hit bad lag spikes and do a trace, it's the ISP. Prolly a bunch of kids DLing pron videos on the same leg as UOG :)

The server has plenty of bandwidth so it has nothing to do with bandwidth at the isp. I have seen the bandwidth charts. If you lag and no one else does then its on your side or your isp. If everyone in the "world" lags then its the server.