UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Damn I miss this game.

Damn I miss this game.

All I need now to be able to play again is a new network card. Im gonna buy one as soon as I get my paycheck.

I havent played in like six months or so and I was wondering:

Has there been any changes pvp wise?

Have any of my ol friends quit/come back?

Have I missed any kewl handouts?

And lastly, does anyone miss me? lol

aemneuspeed

Knight
Re: Damn I miss this game.

I miss you.....

I have a network card for you, but you live to far away :/

I need to play again too, I miss the game, but all my friends left and my characters left me also.

If I play again will someone hold mine hand while I start over :D

Ajax

Lord

Dave quit? I didn't even realize lol. You post here daily still you never gave me an actual chance to miss you

Ajax;1727526 said:
Dave quit? I didn't even realize lol. You post here daily still you never gave me an actual chance to miss you
I never quit, my friend. My PC just blew up, literally. But I've gotten my hands on another one now but I still need a new network card.;p

The real keith

Sorceror

my ingame name is The Real Keith, I could help you guys get restarted if you need any help, s3 is my guild and we're a decent community :)

Lemme know, my aim is skitsjoefrinik

The real keith;1727543 said:
my ingame name is The Real Keith, I could help you guys get restarted if you need any help, s3 is my guild and we're a decent community :)

Lemme know, my aim is skitsjoefrinik

i think I can hold my own but thanks :)

Immortal;1727544 said:
Welcome back, and good luck.

Thank you :D

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Dave Lepard;1727556 said:
Thanks but I dont need any help starting out. ;)

Well aemneuspeed mentioned the wish to have someone hold his hand, and since you were thinking of coming back with him, I felt like I had a chance to treat both of you like little itty bitty newbie ;)

That made me [e giggle and I tought that it would be fun :D

aemneuspeed

Knight

MadeInQuebec;1727558 said:
Well aemneuspeed mentioned the wish to have someone hold his hand, and since you were thinking of coming back with him, I felt like I had a chance to treat both of you like little itty bitty newbie ;)

That made me [e giggle and I tought that it would be fun :D

so you will be my daddy????

Ozzy

Sorceror

Dave... Just buy the damn network card already and quit whining... You can always whore yourself out for the money, and you know where to find your #1 customer...

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Ozzy;1727588 said:
Dave... Just buy the damn network card already and quit whining... You can always whore yourself out for the money, and you know where to find your #1 customer...

Sweden ! Is that right ? :D