UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DAGGERMOUTH VS TRAMMEL TOE (MY OLD APPRENTICE)

i didnt even post all of my wins , we fought for so long. and no i don;t really post the lsoes its more of a duel win compilation. but i never tried to make it out like i just smashed him i had the decency to bring up the fact that he had won a number of the duels. its like an 11 minute video

I think it's funny when people post videos and they leave out all of their loses.
No one will watch videos that are an hour long, all my videos over 10 minutes have the least number of views with the least amount of time watched.

Think of them more as highlight reels, rather than video dictation of the events. It's not like you would post screen shots of you dying ya know?

No one will watch videos that are an hour long, all my videos over 10 minutes have the least number of views with the least amount of time watched.

Think of them more as highlight reels, rather than video dictation of the events. It's not like you would post screen shots of you dying ya know?
mickey just likes to talk