UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!D! Deceitful Domination !D!

!D! Deceitful Domination !D!

Making one of the best red guilds no one flame this time or its just going to get landfilled post your aim if u want to know more or aim me

at mxslam

if u would like to try out you must have ventrilo a mic(or be getting one soon)

and must be a fairly decent pvper 2-3 people will duel you as a try out and then we'll see how u r on the field

NO FLAMING

Tribal Jester

Re: !D! Deceitful Domination !D!

A Tribal Jester said:
no one flame this time
NO FLAMING

You were asking for it...

XIQJX

Wanderer

I think I'd rather have a failed attempt at getting into -X- tbh but thats just because Wanka's voice is so sexy. "Trolley"... Meowwwwww.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

IQJ said:
I think I'd rather have a failed attempt at getting into -X- tbh but thats just because Wanka's voice is so sexy. "Trolley"... Meowwwwww.
[e kiss
I thought you stopped playing tbh?

that dood

Wanderer

Stop trolling this thread, it is'nt named "IQJ's GAY FEST", it's recruiting for a pretty leet guild, so if it is off topic please gtfo.

Wanka and IQJ, I do <3 you though...

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

You smoke too much weed Seddix, but ummm yeah, <3 for !D! and Tribal Jester and his mad guildskillz.