UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cupoftea, Major Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let you guys know how serious this guy takes this game, and what kind of a piece of shit he is.

I was not even defending UOMVP, just stating that it is sad he is one of those people that plays games just to fuck people over, probably the only thing that can get him hard irl.

This is the only thing I have ever said to him, and his response.

first one is me, rest is him.

lolol you pretended to be some dudes friend for a year, talking to him irl and all just to scam him in a game? LOL you need a life bro.
10:02 AM

colbbloc11
A year? That what you were told? Hahaha kid does have problems then, who gives two shits about a game. And tell him to please follow out his "death threats", I have a glock 30sf with a 26 round magazine just for stupid fucks like you and him
Get his dick out of your ass and do something with your life
A game is a game and y'all cry over getting scammed HAHa

10:07 AM

colbbloc11
Oh yea I forgot, he had 20 mil of mine that he just so happened to always say sorry cant pay you back today, well guess what? He paid me with items, 165 mil worth of items. I hope you seriously look at your life bro, you are seriously upset about a game? Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha its just like battle field for me and I team kill on battle field sooooo get with the times and remember, uo is a game

10:09 AM

colbbloc11
Sorry to vent on you but tired of little kids sayibg they have meaing to their life and so many "friends" funny thing is y'all are all fat retards that dont have friends in real life so you have to download a program to chat with random people who are also pathetic.
Btw, I talked to him since march and I'm not sure what calender you are on but that's def not a yea
And I knew from the beginning I was going to scam him hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Just like I'd scam you hahahahahahha

10:12 AM

colbbloc11
Anyways, hope I never hear from yoi again. Peace nigger lover
And ps: remember about my glock 30sf :)
Wouldn't be too kind to your child there in your picture so I'd watch how you message people.....

10:13 AM

colbbloc11
One shot and she'd be a pile of blood hahahahahahahahahaha

Uomvp

Knight
Death threat against him? LMAO serious kid? I borrowed 20mil? I haven't bought anything over 5mil in a long long time and I've always had the coin for it. I've known you for roughly a year kid so i'm not sure what delusional world you are living in. Oh Tom do you remember a former hybrid player that you actually were pathetic enough to steal his credit card? That part isn't exactly a secret and no one makes up that someone actually stole there credit card. Congratulations you scammed me ooo fake items. What comes around goes around pal.

He takes soo much pride trying to be-friend someone for a long ass time and then scam him. IT"S FAKE MONEY DIPSHIT.

Wouldn't be too kind to your child there in your picture so I'd watch how you message people.....

What piece of shit threatens a child? You need some psychiatric help man. That is fucked up in so many ways it's not even funny.

One shot and she'd be a pile of blood hahahahahahahahahaha

Psychopath? Did jenna purposely lose the child or was your sperm not strong enough to make it?

Ryan just for his insane comments. Ban this piece of shit off the server.

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
If u can't take the heat for ur actions, don't play that way ;)

Threatening rl violence isn't cool, unless u word it funnier :)

Uomvp

Knight
He got banned for saying he would shoot n kill Raz 5 month year old girl.

Major Tom- One shot and she'd be a pile of blood hahahahahahahahahaha
Major Tom- And ps: remember about my glock 30sf :)
Wouldn't be too kind to your child there in your picture so I'd watch how you message people

It wasn't for scamming, it was for threatening the life of a 5 month old for no reason. Ryan has a son, he knows how it is. Him scamming had nothing to do with him getting his houses deleted and banned.

I don't care when you troll people or be stupid on the internet, but threatening to shoot a kid is crossing that line that should not be crossed, people like that don't deserve to play here.

Not to go into more than its worth, but he has been selling/buying uo items/gold for real life money for years. No, I did not buy or sell anything myself, a friend I knew on here was quitting due to irl stuff, so he sold him some stuff, to get some money, and to report him to try and get him banned, and the guy even bought stuff with his credit card, then reported his own credit card stolen. At the time, ryan was on one of his breaks, so could not do anything about it.

Between that retarded stuff, and his mentality and aggressive and disturbed thoughts/threats, Ryan decided he was not welcome here.

You don't need that trash running around on a server with families/young people ect ect.

Thunder

Page
It wasn't for scamming, it was for threatening the life of a 5 month old for no reason. Ryan has a son, he knows how it is. Him scamming had nothing to do with him getting his houses deleted and banned.

I don't care when you troll people or be stupid on the internet, but threatening to shoot a kid is crossing that line that should not be crossed, people like that don't deserve to play here. live

that is all

Status
Not open for further replies.