UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cumulative Patch Notes: February 11th 2012 - April 28th 2012

Mark

Knight
February 11th, 2012
  • Core updated (network code enhancements)
March 10th, 2012
  • Core updated (miscellaneous enhancements)
  • Spell timer crash fix
  • Aquarium fishing net fixes
  • Teleporter range check fixes
  • Explosion potion effect range sanity checking
March 17th, 2012
  • Core updated (map fixes)
March 24th, 2012
  • Core updated (minor fixes and enhancements)
  • Minor AI fixes
March 31st, 2012
  • Teleporter fixes
  • Custom housing updates
April 7th, 2012
  • Faction reds allowed in guarded regions
  • Easter items
April 14th, 2012
  • Minor housing, vendor, and crafting updates
April 21st, 2012
  • Core updated (LOS fixes - resolves targeting underneath house foundations)
  • Character statue fixes and enhancements
  • MiB/SOS updates
  • Teleport spell updates
April 28th, 2012
  • Core updated (revised LOS fixes - resolves sigil targeting issues)
  • Character statue fixes and enhancements
  • Arena region fixes

GimpCent

Knight
Core updated (LOS fixes - resolves targeting underneath house foundations)

Are you shitting me?, thank you

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I have a question about the Jade statues. Will the marble ones be deleted or they here to stay?

Yea im wondering the same ? is that what "Character statue fixes and enhancements" mean ? i still see marble statues around ? does that mean that they are officially on the server and we shoulden't be worried about buying/selling them ?

Are you shitting me?, thank you
yay! no more oven?

not 2 mins ago.

crikey

Sorceror

Guess next time I have time to play, I'll put walls and a roof on my house. Didn't bother to before because I'd just have 4-5 dudes chillin outside my pad chucking shit under my house lol

Smokeuog

Sorceror
They have been deleted. If I made any mistakes in removing them players are welcome to contact me in IRC to discuss the issue.

hmmm I still see marble statues around now ? the ones that havent been deleted are legit ? im confused lol

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Idk looks more like if you had a statue deleted and Wana talk to him about it he's offering that but I dunno mines jade still in a block BUT my buddy had bought 2 jade DEEDS and has had them in his bank since he bought em and he said 3 or 4 server wars ago (weeks what eve) after the server came up I even saw like 5 or 6 ppl at Dell bank chatting about there jade statue deeds now saying marble... anyway BOUTH his jades now say marble lol he's a rl buddy and a bit of a tight ass with rules and such... I know he didn't "exploit" anything and from what ppl were saying at the bank it seems like it was some kinda server bug or something idk... But I think to delete a bugged item that was not bugged by the player is kinda dirty lol why not change them back to jade ?

I'm not sure heh, thought he ment he deleted the bugged marble ones & if he missed any contact him. If u find out something lmk :)