UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Crimson Cincture Auction.

Highly interested in top end jewelry for mages (4-5 mod 1/3's with 70%+ intensity) ***Better be one HELL of a good 0/3 ring if you bother to offer any***
Bone harvester
FC-1
DCI 15
HCI 12+
Hit Light/Harm 35%+
SSI 20%+

God tier BRSK items (Along the lines of HPI MR LMC LRC RESIST pieces)
Inquis
No Fucking Gold. Do NOT Offer me any gold. I will not accept your offer as valid.

I reserve the right to retain my item at my own discretion if an ideal value isn't reached.

Post or PM. Make me an offer i cant refuse

What part of I value your golden checks at 0 value are you not getting?

I will NOT Accept gold under any circumstance, not even if it was 500 million. I'm looking for items that I want without having to do all the extra buying/selling on the forums/in game.

Go trade your shitty gold for some iitems that might catch my eye.

If your serious, put all 600 checks on the floor of an empty plot, lock them down so ican see them, and we'll do this. I won't behomefor another7 hours. Contact me further via PM please.

How are you going to prove to me you have 600 1kk checks? The house idea was a reasonable option. you can only hold 125 items in a bag.

Buiu

Knight
1 billion dollars MUUUUAHAHAHAHA MUUUAHAHAHA

Hey,

I see that you want to trade your CC for amount of checks that cannot be held by a player.
I am not 100% sure, but I think in this type of situations you can ask a staff member to help you with the trade.

(I recall reading about similar issue on OSI, where GM helped tradeing Blaze Cu Side for castle with alot of items inside - I am not 100% sure thou, I read it some time ago...)

Kind Regards,

Your friend, Alvin

PS: if you find this information helpful/valid you can quote me with this to the guy willing to trade with you.​
*Snip from inbox*