UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Criminal RP guild?

Mana Dumper

Traveler
More a suggestion than a recruitment thread but I think someone should make a criminal RP guild to be fierce rivals with the COP guild. Everyone have the name of a famous villain (real or in a movie book etc) and try to stay in character of that person (Or if you're just picking a name out of a hat, go along with your criminal instincts or even better research the character you are RPing). Obviously everyone has to be red and they could go on missions hunting for police and commit heinous crimes such as homicide and robbery on innocent players. Just a thought, I would start it myself but I don't have the time to run such a guild. I think another large RP guild to rival the only other RP guild on the shard may spark an interest in RPing again and bring some people back to the server.

Idk about you guys but my first and most glorious RP adventure was on UOG. Let's bring em back!

Edalon

Squire
A guild of reds impersonating famous killers? Hmmm or a group like in that old Stallone film "Cobra".