UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Creating additional accounts

Rickkwan

Traveler
OK, I have 3 accounts linked to my email address. Trying to create a fourth to use as for BOD mules - but it's not connecting to Demise. My other accounts are working fine - just can't create a fourth.

upload_2014-11-21_15-9-8.png

My initial Razor screen upon startup:

upload_2014-11-21_15-12-13.png

MB

Knight
You probably created an account at some point due to typo. Send EOS a PM or page and say which 3 you want and tell them to delete any others associated with your IP

Rickkwan

Traveler
No, that wouldn't be the cause for the following reasons.

1. If I had inadvertently created another account with a typo, I would have been able to create a toon in that account. Since it never logs in, you can't make a toon.
2. If an account is created, then that account shows up in your file system. In my case, that would be My Documents\EA Games\Iltima Online Legacy\User Data. My other three accounts are there and are functioning fine.
3. The Demise rules say you are limited to four accounts - I have 3 so far and cannot create the fourth.

So, still looking for something here.

MB

Knight
You can't make an account because you've made 4 from your ip already. You probably created 4th, saw no characters, and immediately backed up to login screen. Wouldn't be any characters data if you didn't make characters on typo account. Best to page in game or PM Eos. General forum can't help you with accounts.

Rickkwan

Traveler
MB,

Thanks again! You were correct. Next time I ask for help here, I'll listen to what you say exactly, rather than try to logically think through it since my logic is obviously not flawless!

Thanks again!

Reactions: MB