UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Crafting with containers

Ajax-demise

Sorceror
[IN DEVELOPMENT] Crafting with containers

Demise: When you put resources(cloth,leather,ingots...)in a container(pouch,chest,Salvaging Bag...)in your backpack, and craft something using that resource, the crafted item should appear in the container, but on demise the crafted item always appears in the main backpack.

Osi: All crafted items appear in the container with the resources you crafted the item with.

This makes crafting so much easier, and especially salvaging bags, because you dont have to move all crafted items one at time into the salvaging bag or other containers.

Copern

Sorceror
Re: Crafting with containers

Consider this on my ToDo list. Depending on how OSI implemented it, this could be fairly easy or it could be very annoying. We'll see, but first I'll need to make the hue selection in tailoring use the actual pile that you select first and not the first pile of the same hue that it finds... After I do some other things.