UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Counselor Applications

Re: Counselor Applications

my dog got pissed at me and i woke up on christmas morning to find my cousins LBR cd chewed up, was about 3 years ago, he still doesnt no [e shh

Trevor

Knight

I think someone installed on my computer the first time and the next time i needed it i got it from online. Never had a disc [e cry

Vek

Sorceror

trevorc21;1895884 said:
I think someone installed on my computer the first time and the next time i needed it i got it from online. Never had a disc [e cry

:(

Such a touching story.....

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

amish_ned;1898856 said:
who got picked?

Vek;1899274 said:
Ive seen two new counselors so i believe i have failed to get the job. :(

So far I have seen CNS Slick in game, and CNS Tiara on the forums.

That seems to sum it up pretty well.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

uonoobs;1906105 said:
protip: the more you apply the better are your chanses of getting to be one :cool:!

I don't know about that. Seems to me that they probably have a lot of application to go through, and sending more than one application could most likely turn out as an annoyance for them to go through it again, than actually help your chances.

That's my opinion tho.

uonoobs

Knight

MadeInQuebec;1906108 said:
I don't know about that. Seems to me that they probably have a lot of application to go through, and sending more than one application could most likely turn out as an annoyance for them to go through it again, than actually help your chances.

That's my opinion tho.

Shh! you're ruining my ultimate plan to destroy everyone else wanting to be a counsellor =(

Vek

Sorceror

uonoobs;1906110 said:
Shh! you're ruining my ultimate plan to destroy everyone else wanting to be a counsellor =(

Lol....

My interpretation of that plan below.

Attachments

• pastormarkjump-793714.jpg
    pastormarkjump-793714.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 98