UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Counseler Suzy

Counseler Suzy

Thank you so much for speaking with me regarding my problems in game and recent personal difficulties. Such pleasantry is greatly appreciated and warmly felt. You sound like a really caring person, so keep up the good work. If you ever have computer problems, just PM me :)

Chars: Goln Schruk, Achyn Schruk, Kalymnos Schruk, Tsigmund Schurk, Jynf Schruk, Epsilon Schruk, Gnogmos Schruk, Nyphr Schruk, etc.

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
Re: Counseler Suzy

I'm glad I could help. :) I don't really know what to say, I'm just doing my job the best I can. I think your post is really sweet, thank you! I also wish you the best of luck in your personal life and the issue we discussed.

I will take you up on that computer problem offer! :D

I'm CompTIA Network+ and A+ certified, and I got my MSCA on Microsoft Server 2003 back in 2006. I also have about 10 years of rural computer consulting experience and 3 years of enterprise IT experience. Just let me know :)

awbs

Knight

Top work Suzy! Its great to see staff members giving their time like this.

+1

Caz

Knight

I've only seen Suzy ingame once but from what I've seen she's an asset to the shard. :) Good job.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Caz;1940594 said:
I've only seen Suzy ingame once but from what I've seen she's an asset to the shard. :) Good job.

Saw Suzy at the same time as Caz, she said she would be back to chat with us as we sat in a counselor house in brit decorated as a tavern... But she didn't come back, she just didn't show up *cries*

Instead we got Black thunder running in... Oh the sight... The burning in the eyes *cries*

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member

Ozzy;1940763 said:
Saw Suzy at the same time as Caz, she said she would be back to chat with us as we sat in a counselor house in brit decorated as a tavern... But she didn't come back, she just didn't show up *cries*

Instead we got Black thunder running in... Oh the sight... The burning in the eyes *cries*
*oops!*

Sometimes I get a little caught up in pages. Sorry! :)

It's good that Black Thunder was there to keep you company. :D

Ozzy

Sorceror

Are you kidding!? I was about to start an orgy with Carbon and the bar ppl when he came so I was like ON NOES

*recalls*

Phew I made it! :eek:

Konoe

Page

HAHA, Just the other day I,at an event told Suzy she was the best Counselor. I donno if you remember that suzy, I think I was On my character Hold Em'
Either way I do agree that Suzy is a kick ass Counselor and an awesome person! Thanks for helping me with my in game problemS!!!! Its always appreciated.
Good luck to you in future staffing on Hybrid! I hope to see you years from now!~

Tusk

Sorceror

i been trying to page suzy and want to sweet talk her for months, but she just doesn't answer my page.

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member

Konoe;1940819 said:
HAHA, Just the other day I,at an event told Suzy she was the best Counselor. I donno if you remember that suzy, I think I was On my character Hold Em' Either way I do agree that Suzy is a kick ass Counselor and an awesome person! Thanks for helping me with my in game problemS!!!! Its always appreciated. Good luck to you in future staffing on Hybrid! I hope to see you years from now!~
Yes, I remember! The CTF event, right? Thank you. :) (I must say though that I love the other counselors and they're all just as great! If not better!)

Tusk;1940894 said:
i been trying to page suzy and want to sweet talk her for months, but she just doesn't answer my page.
I've only been here for barely a month. ;) Anyway, I haven't been getting them! I usually respond, even to sweet talk (if only to let you know not to misuse the help function). :)