UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Council Of Mages?

Havagrim

Wanderer
As far as I know I was the only one active.. I still have my axer in that faction, but I dont play him much. I havent seen any other member in ages :/

Good thing that you atempt to blow some life in CoM tough.
See you on the battlefield :)

K well feels like i am the only one. Trying to talk my guild buddies into it but they are not sure. I had half the sigils on my own but need to rework my character so any help would be nice. Sign Up.

Bongun

Wanderer
CoM? i kinda would lyk to join.. but i hafta tweak my PvPer first.. will a paladin do good in PvP though? if so, wit skills should i work on? Pm me if anyone can help. i wanna be useful to a faction, why not to those who help me eh?

Super! ;) With a fair amount of us i think we can handle it just fine i already have somones mule in too so we cna get what we need there to once we get built up. Thanx!

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Ok I'm kind of interested in factions as I've been reading up on it. The only pvp I used to do on another shard was hunt reds thats about it (using a tamer, I know very weak of me). I'm totally a newb when it comes to pvp. I have a pretty well rounded paladin that I was thinking to put into factions. I want to join a faction that will tolerate some rp unless rp is not involved at all. I also would like some help with understanding pvp. I've just been reading the endless flaming by other faction leaders etc so I kind of want to avoid this. I know I'm a newb in pvp and I'm asking if its ok to get help. Thx

Yeah right now COM is probably the only faction that has nothing and gets nothing right now. No people in it at the moment aside from what i hear 3 of us. But i never see the others. As for newbs. All are welcome although i do not roleplay much myself you can do as you wish. As for people flaming each other thats just some people venting i guess the only thing they need to watch is res kills i am not sure if its legal or not but i tend to get killed a couple times as i go back for my body. Other than that have fun. Nothing like a competitve hunt and destroy.

Whoever is in charge be sure to watch the times we have yew and skara brae now or at least when the 7 days or whatever is up. I got whooped by 2 SL so need a break befor i continue my rampage of dying and not getting any kills. LOL