UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Could you help a newb choose PvP templates?

Nyypsy

Wanderer
So we change to the server with 2 friend and got some PvE builds going, now we are pondering about PvP templates. I read the common templates and Hybrid PvP Guide by Flipper and got a some basic understanding, it would seem that you will need stun and one nox mage to do sync drops?

The problem is that mage is pretty hard to get a hang of, so it might be nice to start with dexer types first, I was thinking of a Nox mage with stun (friend got exited about this one), Tank mage (with low int) or Meditation Warrior (did not see this one at the templates though?), for just healing support against sync dumps, and I would myself like to play a Tanky mage, but it would seem that Alky stun or Scribe stun builds would be best?

With these builds we would only have one stun though so that might be a problem I suppose?

Should we just ignore any kind of hope of playing more simple dexxer builds and just make scribe or alky stun mages for all?

- Thank you for answers.