UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cosmic bandana and cosmic skull cap

5 mil for each one, give or take a few hundred k is the going rate at the moment.

If you just sit on them for now though, and wait for the next round of Paragons, when the colors change, there will be a ton of people trying to buy them to cut up and finish their outfits, so the price will probably sky rocket in the future.

gimp

Sorceror
5 mil for each one, give or take a few hundred k is the going rate at the moment.

If you just sit on them for now though, and wait for the next round of Paragons, when the colors change, there will be a ton of people trying to buy them to cut up and finish their outfits, so the price will probably sky rocket in the future.

Thanks!

susejmaster

Traveler

Undead are lasting 2 months rather then one, id think the cosmic price would just drop as people get all thier cloth and more gets added to the pool.

Undead are lasting 2 months rather then one, id think the cosmic price would just drop as people get all thier cloth and more gets added to the pool.

Yeah, but we are already in the second month, I believe and drop rates aren't really all that high still... I know some people are doing MUCH better than I am, but I've only got one so far. Shard wide, I dont think there will be enough for everyone who wants an entire outfit, to have one.

gimp

Sorceror
ya their is not even enough out there to make a robe of it yet i believe. maybe 1 and a bandana/cap left over... but thats about it ( of people posting/selling them )

If me and deebo pooled ours we could probably. But I have heard people on private servers making clothes and the robe wasn't all that great. They are saying the long sleeve shirt is cool. I wish someone could post some pics of either that or server down.

i have 7 cloth need bout 9 more if i want the robe.,