UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Considering Redoing House, need help w/vendors

Okie, so I'm planning on hiring Legacy to redo my house because his work is AMAZING and I'm just stupid when it comes to house designs. My issue is my vendors. I want my house to have a roof, like a real roof, so that means I can't put my vendors where they are now. I was thinking of maybe moving them to the steps? The only problem with this is they would be further away from yew gate if I did that..Would this be an issue for people? considering I already gate 24/7 directly to them? I know some of you just use Yew gate, so i don't want to deter that from happening.

Do you have any ideas? Would it be possible to do like a porch or something? The big complaint I've received from people is that the vendors aren't on the ground floor, so vendor browse doesn't work. So I'd like to maybe move em to ground floor if possible. But I'm open to all ideas, just keep in mind that the top floor is off limits because of the roof.

Btw if you're one of my renters, PLEASE PM ME! I'm not sure how I'm going to do this. Because if I redo the house, all vendors have to come down. My plan was to set up a plot for Legacy to basically come up with the design, and then when it's done, I can take vendors down, he do the design on the vendor house, and have all vendors back up within the same day. So at most, you'll lose a day's worth of traffic to your vendors. My other idea was just to get everyone set up at another house and I gate to it for the day, but I feel like that'd be more trouble than it's worth if it's just one day.

FYI.. I want constructive posts only. No flaming. No BS. Thankies.

xoxo